Pick Up Lines

It was a normal day at practice, well, until Akashi was called by the teachers and had to leave training. Kise, the energetic blondie decided to say randomly, " Basketball shots aren't the only things I can copy tonight. " earning a snort of laughter from Aomine. " Kise, what the? Wait, I know one too, basketball wouldn't be the only things I'll be dunking into you tonight~ " He said, earning more laughter. Murasakibara then said, " Eh?~ Why are you doing this? I know one too, Baby, your down below is gonna be as sweet as my maiubo~ " He says. At that moment, Kuroko and Midorima joined them. " S-such a childish game but I know one too, I'm gonna shoot 3 pointers into you all night. " Which earn big laughter from the others. Everybody then faced Kuroko who said " The only thing that's gonna keep your attention on is me, tonight. " However, when kuroko said it, everybody turned pale. They began shivering. Suddenly, a arm grabbed Kuroko and said, " Tetsuya, don't say it to this people, say it to me. " and then he whispered in kuroko's ear, " Tonight I'm gonna cut through you like hair, for saying pickup lines to them. " and kuroko blushed hard as Akashi laid a kiss in his lips.