Going Home

OTP Prompt:

1. Hugs around the waist from behind and nuzzling their neck while talking as casually as ever.

2. Slow, shy kissing that eventually just ends up being really calming and nice to both of them.

I decided to combine the two OTP Prompts together to form a fic! Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

"So refreshing!" Aomine cried out as he let out a huge burp. The rest of the Miragen started at him with disgusted expression.

"Eww! Aomine-cchi!" Kise shouted, wrinkling his nose and the rest of the Miragen voiced out their thoughts as well.

It was a normal activity the Miragen had. Going to the convenience stall to purchase some food- a Popsicle after practice. The only special thing was that, Akashi Seijuuro was following them, as Tetsuya suggested to him and to accompany Tetsuya home.

Soon, everyone started going their various way, and so did Kuroko. Kuroko walks forwards, as Akashi trails behind him.

"Tetsuya," Akashi calls out, hugging the teen's waist from the back.

"I love you." He continues, nuzzling his head in Tetsuya's shoulder. Tetsuya relaxed, before whispering, "I love you too."

Kuroko was curious at the sudden confession, but he knew why. Graduation day was arriving soon, and the both of them would be going to different schools, separating the both of them.

It was a long distance relationship, and it has its risk as well. They might grow bored, or distance themselves.

Kuroko turned around, and hugs Akashi, and mutters, "I won't forget about you."

Akashi tilts Kuroko's head up, looks into his eyes, and says, "I won't let you leave me anyways." Before kissing him on the lips softly, at a pace that is really comfortable for the both of them.

"Let's go back." Akashi says, as he smirks at how dazed Kuroko's expression was.

-

Hope you liked it and have a nice day lovelies! ♥

Much love Xx ☺

P.S : I really like this photo ♥.♥ Cue Nosebleed. HAAHHAHAHA should write a story based on it! What do you guys think? ☺