"He will find you" (Dean Imagine)

Imagine: Dean frustrated realizing he isn't close finding where you're being kept after being kidnapped.

After weeks of stayed locked up in the bunker, Dean realized he seems to have hit a dead end on finding your exact location of where you're being kept. Dean let's out a sigh of frustration as he rests his head on his right hand.

"Find anything Dean?" asked Sam walking in from the kitchen carrying a plate with a burger and fries.

"No nothing." responded a gruff Dean. "I haven't been able to find anything and neither has Cas. I'm starting to think we'll never find (Y/N)." admitted Dean as he pushed himself away from the table, the chair scrapping against the floor.

"Don't say that Dean. We'll find her. Here I brought you a burger." comforted Sam as he placed the plate next to Dean's laptop. "We will find her."

Dean began to pace back and forth running his hands through his hair. "No, Sam. It's been 3 weeks and there's been no sign of (Y/N). I'm starting to think that... I'll never find her."

"Just because Cas hasn't been able to find anything, and you haven't either. It doesn't mean that you can give up Dean." spoke Sam trying to calm Dean down. "(Y/N)'s out there somewhere, and we will find her."

Dean continued to pass back in forth, every step he took made him feel worse by every ticking moment, finally he collapsed in his seat head in hands.

"Don't worry, Dean. Well find her. We will find her. But for the mean, eat up. You haven't been eating right these past three weeks," coaxed Sam as he pushed the plate closer to Dean."(Y/N) wouldn't want you to starve yourself."

Reluctantly Dean picked up, his burger and took a bite, knowing that Sam was right. He would find you, because....

He loves you...
-------------------------
For the meantime imma make random imagines till my book becomes more popular.

Please comment, vote etc. 😊

Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect