"You can tell me anything..." (Dean Imagine)

Imagine: Getting into an argument with Dean about him abandoning you.

You kicked your feet up against a small glossy green stool, with embroidered gold that matched your armchair. You heard the warm crackling of the fireplace, sending an overwhelming feeling over your body. You smiled to yourself as you opened your favorite book, (Y/F/B). You reached for your cup of tea when you heard a knock on your door.

"Who could it be?" you asked as you let out a huff of air pushing yourself out of the armchair.

You wrapped your arms around the bath towel tightening it as you felt the warmth of the fire slowly disappear as you walked farther away from the living room. "Coming," you called out as you heard the knocks become a little louder.

"Yes?" you asked opening the door, finding Dean Winchester on the other side of the door. You quickly attempted to shut the door only to be stopped by Dean's arm. "What do you want?" you asked gently applying pressure on the door, making sure to assert your stance.

"I need to talk to you."

You felt shivers through your body as you heard his gruff voice, a voice you haven't heard in years. 3 years to be exact. "Sorry, Dean you had your chance to talk to me three years ago."

"I know," admitted Dean, sadness hanging on the last word. "But I couldn't I was too scared."

"Scared of what? That I would be mad? Upset?" you snapped opening the door to get a look at Dean, you immediately noticed that he has changed, his features hardening a little. You had noticed he had lost his young youthful spirit, which was now overtaken by pain and sorrow. Dean managed to form a small smile as he saw your facial expression soften at the sight of him.

"I wouldn't have been mad at you. I would have understood, if you wanted to end things," you spoke after a few seconds of staring into his glossy green eyes. "It just hurt how you never bothered to end it properly with me. You just... Left me..."

Dean slowly approached you, you avert your eyes; not daring to look into his eyes, afraid that you would start to cry. " I did not leave you." Assures Dean, his voice sounding a bit shaky. "I did not leave you."

"Really, Dean?" You questioned sarcastically furrowing your brows. "You didn't leave me? You disappeared for days, I called you, you never answered or replied to my texts. I tried every form to contact you. I even tried calling Sam, and he never answered. You left me! You left me thinking... what did I do wrong. You broke my heart Dean, you broke my trust."

"I never meant to." Admitted Dean as he pushed a strand of your hair away from your face. "I just didn't want to put you in danger."

"In danger of what, Dean?" You asked your voice breaking a bit. "I would have never been in danger with you. You made me feel safe."

"I... I just never had the guts to tell you the truth. I never had the guys to tell you..." Dean looked away, his eyes glossy, tears forming in his eyes. 

"Dean..." You began running your fingers through his hair. "You can tell me anything."

"Yeah." Responded Dean locking eye contact with you. "I know that know."

You felt a smile form on your face, sniffling through your tears. Dean began to learn towards you, you closed your eyes and felt his warm soft lips on yours. Oh how long you had craved his kiss for years. You smiled through the kiss, gently pulling away, placing your forehead against his.

----------------------
An update! A really bad one. An update is better than none right? Thanks for being patient for any update of mine.
Thanks!

Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect