forgiveness

Hey. So this is fairly long for me, and quite a lot happens.
WARNING: BASICALLY THEY HAVE SEX.
wow spoilers, but I gotta put that. Ill label where it starts and where it ends if you want to skip it. Idk it's not that good, but whatever.
¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿

Daltons p.o.v.

Skylars been gone for the entire night and the next morning. It was Saturday around 1 o clock in the afternoon and i was still laying in my bed with my eyes closed, breathing through my nose smelling Skylar everywhere. It was driving me crazy not having him here. I might be a little addicted.

I don't know what to do without him. I don't want him to be mad at me but I'm too afraid to talk to him. I don't want to be more hurt than i already am.

I guess i need to do something, even if that's checking on my arm. I walk slowly to the bathroom and untape the gauze, preparing for the stinging sensation. I pull slightly and hiss but keep pulling anyway. When it's finally all off, I throw it in the toilet and flush to dispose of the evidence. I slowly take all my clothes off, avoiding my arm, and turn on the shower.

When i get out of the shower, my arm is sore and i feel so tired. I just want Skylar back. My eyes start leaking again but i try my best to hide it. I don't feel like crying anymore. I walk back to my room after changing into my pajamas and lay down in Skylars spot.

Time to go back to sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Skylars p.o.v.

I know i should go back and apologize for leaving and i know Dalton probably did something stupid last night, but im scared. I'm scared because i don't want him to know the truth. I'm scared because he thinks i lied to him because i don't trust him. I'm scared because he could hate me. I don't want him to hate me. I have to go back to my baby.

I get out off bed around 2 p.m. and don't fix my hair or change or anything, I walk right out the door and across the street. I stand at his door thinking, but then realize why im here. I knock quietly hoping someone will here me. No one answers and i know his mom's not home. I try the door knob and notice it's unlocked which is super unsafe but I'm grateful right now. I walk in and shut and lock the door behind me, just in case. I walk up the stairs slowly to avoid making a lot of noise and reach Daltons bed room. I gently push open the door and peak inside, only seeing darkness until I reach the bed with Dalton laying where I was, hugging the pillow.

I sigh and tiptoe in, trying to be stealthy. I sneak over to the bed and look down at my baby. His face is red and he looks sad, like he's missing something. Or someone. I feel so guilty right now. I look down to his arms where I suspect cuts to be and see exactly what i was expecting. His beautiful stainless arm is covered in red tally marks, counting all the the words he calls himself.

Fat, ugly, stupid, worthless, faggot, annoying, mistake, loser...

Of course he didn't spell them all out on his wrist because there are to many words, but i know exactly what he's thinking. My baby's hurt. This is all my fault. It's because I'm so selfish and stupid and cowardly.

I lay my hand on his shoulder and shake him gently, whispering his name.

"Dalton, baby, wake up please."

He stirs slightly and i know he's waking up. I feel bad for waking him up but i really need him right now. I turn his face to me and look at him for a second before leaning down and capturing his lips with mine. He suddenly wakes up and does a mini scream as he doesn't know who I am at first, but he slowly relaxes into my touch and kisses back. I tell him I'm sorry with my lips as I move them slowly and lovingly. He moves back with me and mixes just as much guilt and love with his movement as I do. I pull back slightly and detach my lips from his.