Night

so this is kinda a short chapter but whatever. im tired so yeah ;-;

’~-.,’~-.,’~-.,’~-.,’~-.,

 After we left the bridge, Skylar asked his mom if he could stay the night so I could help him learn stuff about the school and neighborhood. He hung up the phone and turned to me with a smile.

 “She said yes!” He yelled excitedly.

 “That’s good,” I smiled back. We had just gotten back to my house and we were currently standing outside of the house leaning on my car. After he got off the phone we walked into the house. My mother doesn’t really care who I have over so we just walked straight up to my room. We sat down on the king sized mattress and sat there awkwardly, staring at each other.

 “So…,” he spoke first, “what do we do now?”

 “I don’t know. What do you want to do?” I asked.

 “I don’t know,” he shrugged.

 “Well at least were getting somewhere,” I said sarcastically.

 “Shut up, smart ass,” he shoved me and I started laughing at how weak he was.

 “You’re so weak! You shove like a girl!” I teased. He smiled and started laughing with me. After we calmed down a bit, I looked at the time. It was already 11:30 p.m. damn; we really should get to bed.

 “Do you want to borrow some clothes?” He blushed and looked away. He didn’t say anything; just nodded his head.”

 “Okay I’ll go get you some clean clothes then…” I got off the bed and pulled out some clean boxers and a big t-shirt from the dresser. I walked back over to him and sat them on his lap. He looked up at me with his big, beautiful eyes.

 “If you want, you can take a shower but if you don’t you can go change and get ready for bed.” I gestured to the door across the room. He stood up and quickly walked over to it without looking at me. Why is he so embarrassed? Whatever, it’s cute.

 When he was done taking a shower and changing, he walked back out and stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

“So, where am I supposed to sleep?” he asked quietly.

“Uh… with me?” It came out more as a question than a statement, but I really did want him to sleep with me. Not in a sexual way… yet, just so I know he’s safe.

 He blushed again and came over to the side of the bed. He sat down then pulled his legs up and over the side. He just laid on top of the covers staring over to me. I chuckled to myself and lay down at the other end of the bed. I pulled up the cover and he did the same.

 We were both laying there staring up at the sealing fidgeting with our fingers. I leaned over to look at him and turned my body to face him. He was so beautiful. He noticed I was looking at him and turned to look at me.

 “What?” He asked.

 “You’re beautiful,” I blurted out.

 He laughed. “No I’m not,” he countered.

 “Yes you are. You are very beautiful and amazing.”

 "you're amazing too,” he said looking straight into my eyes. I leaned in and pecked him on the lips. He smiled and turned his while body to face me. We curled up in each other’s arms and stared at each other until we fell asleep.

 ’~-.,’~-.,’~-.,’~-.,’~-.,

so, like if anyone wants anything to happen they can suggest stuff cause im really open minded and i love peoples imput so just share what you think and stuff.