confinement

(Skylar’s P.O.V.)

Back to school, yay! (Note the sarcasm) Winter break was awesome. Dalton and I just laid in bed all day every day. We talked about random things and what we wanted to do when we got older. I decided after school today I’m gonna do something for him. It’s always HIS house were at or always HIS idea for a date. I feel like I depend too much on him, so I’m gonna take him somewhere. I haven’t decided where yet. I’ll think about it…

            Dalton picked me up from my house around 6:30 so we could go get breakfast first. (Do you see what I mean? Ugh.) We arrived at school around 7:15 and just stayed in his car until the bell rang. We started seeing people going inside so we got out of the car and walked hand in hand toward the school.

“Faggots!” someone yelled. I usually pay no mind to people like this, but for some reason I looked over. It was Jerald, ironically a jock who ironically just so happened to be dating the cheer leading captain. Super cliché, I know. I just shook my head at their immature behavior and moved on. Dalton seemed to hold my hand tighter, tough, like he was afraid of losing me. Or maybe he was afraid of me being taken away…

*Lunch Time*

Ew lunch. No, I’m not anorexic, I just really hate lunch. School is disgusting in general, but then they make us eat literal slop. Gross. I saw Dalton sitting at our usual table so I started walking over to him. Before I knew what was happening I was being pulled away by my arm, out of the cafeteria. Dalton was studying for a test and didn’t notice the giants pulling me to my demise. I tried to scream but the noise of the cafeteria and the hand over my mouth met my attempt with negative results. Nobody cares about the gay guy anyway, so they just pretended nothing was happening. Even the lunch monitor was looking away. I started struggling, trying to get lose and hopefully not die when something terrifying happened.

I heard Jerald’s voice spit into my ear, “Stop struggling worthless cunt, or you’ll be cut, but you’d like that wouldn’t you?” there was a sharp pointy object against my back and I knew he wasn’t joking. I let him drag me away and into the… bathroom? This can’t be good. He pulled me into the very last stall and pushed me down so I was on my knees. He got behind me. I knew running wasn’t an option here. He took rope and tied my hands together. Then tore a piece of my shirt off and tied it around my throat. He held on to both ends and whispered in my ear again, “try anything and I’ll suffocate you. Understand?” his voice was cold and disgusting. I forced a nod when he tugged on the cloth and I felt my breath escape me.

He got in front of me and smiled a devilish smile. What was he planning? He stepped closer to me and now I could see something in his pants. Seriously? No way am I doing shit with him. He must be high off his ass.

“Undo my pants…” but my hands are- he’s joking right. “…with your teeth.”

“Okay, no. Fuck you,” I spat at him. He slapped me right across my face. I could feel the sting still there after he hit me. “Remember when I said try anything and I’ll suffocate you? You think I was joking? Okay, let’s find out.” He pulled on the cloth around my neck and I shook my head back and forth trying to get him off.

“Okay then. Be a good bitch and undo my pants, wont you?” I looked at him and saw him getting impatient. I hate myself. I leaned forward and grabbed the button with my teeth and tried to push it through the hole. Eventually I got it through. I flicked the zipper up and pulled it down with ease. Now what, jackass?

“Good boy. Now pull down my underwear.” I looked up at him in shock as I realized what I was doing and that he wasn’t just fucking with me. He seriously wanted me to do this. I had a boyfriend though. Why is he making me do this?