control

so this is gonna be really short. just a heads up. im really busy with a bunch of school shit so sorry. ill try to update longer chapters soon though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skylar’s P.O.V.)

After a couple of days of Dalton staying in the hospital, the doctors said he could go home. Every day I would stay with him, considering I wasn’t going to go to school without him by my side. I stayed the night at his house the night he went home and we didn’t go to sleep until 2 in the morning. The entire night we stayed up watching movies and talking about shit.

 “You haven’t told me anything about your past. I really know nothing about you,” he whispered. We were lying in his bed cuddled up with my arm around his waist and my head on his chest.

 I looked up at him. “What do you need to know?” I asked.

 “Everything.”

 “Well, I was born in a hospital in Dallas, Texas. My mother’s name is rose. My father’s name is Robert. My full name is Skylar Dawson Moss. I’m an only child. My parents were arrested when I was 12 because of child abuse. I was adopted by my new parents when I was 13. We moved around the country but I was never happy. Everywhere I went reminded me of my parents. Finally we moved here and I met you.”  I took a deep breath prepared to continue but Dalton interrupted me.

 “You never told me your parents abused you…”

“It’s not something I like to talk about.”

 He wrapped his arms tighter around my body and hugged me close to him. I tucked my head into his neck and moved my body almost on top of his.

 “I-i love you, skylar,” he whispered in my ear. “You’re perfect.”

 “I’m far from perfect, but thank you any way. And I love you too. So much,” I replied, looking up at him again. We locked our eyes on one another’s and he leaned down and pecked my lips. I kissed back, him not expecting it. I wrapped my hands around his face and shifted my body so I actually was on top of him, straddling his waist. He started kissing back with just as much force as I was kissing him with. His lips were like perfection. I couldn’t seem to get enough of his lips. I just wanted them on mine every second of the day.

 He sat up so we were both sitting, me on top of him. I think I was enjoying this a little too much. He pulled back a little and I got the hint. I released my lips from his and placed my forehead against his. We both still had our eyes closed and we were breathing heavily.

I opened my eyes and met his beautiful blue ones looking back at me. “I can’t control myself around you,” he chuckled. I smiled back.

 “Neither can I,” I admitted. He pulled me back close to him and I placed my lips back on his. We fell back onto the bed and resumed our make-out session.  

 I don’t think I’ll ever be able to let go.

I will dry your eyes,
I will fight your fight,
I will hold you tight,
And I won't let go.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven’t updated in forever and that makes me sad :’( but I just did so I’m happier now. lol whatever.  See yaaaa