Love

Hey, so I'm new at writing on Wattpad, but hopefully my story won't suck. Lol. So this is gonna be a bxb story and it's gonna be depressing and cute and funny and may be triggering, so if you like stories like that then read on :)

The picture is of Dalton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Dalton!" I heard my mother scream from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I screamed back. Today we're getting new neighbors and my mother is having them over for dinner. I heard that the new couple moving in has a 17 year old son named Skylar. I'm really excited because he doesn't hate me already and I want to get to know him before he does. Also, I want to find out if he has the same preference as me. I haven't had a boyfriend in FOREVER.

Yeah, I'm gay, and proud. I get bullied a lot, but I ignore them... most of the time.

"Dalton if you don't get down here right now, I'm gonna show Skylar your naked baby pictures!"

Oh, that evil woman. I finished putting on my band bracelets and ran down the hallway and stairs.

"Oh there you are!" my mother said to me. "The new family is in the living room and-"

"Mom, do I look alright?!" I yelled.

"Yes, you look wonderful. You certainly took long enough. Just remember that he's shy so don't attack him with questions and don't crowd him; he has social anxiety." She warned.

"Got it mom, thanks."

I took a deep breath and walked steadily into the living room.

oh. my. GOD.

He was absolutely the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life like holy fuck I don't think I can breathe right now I might pass out. Oh god. Oh god.

Dalton, calm the fuck down! Okay I got this. I took another deep breath and walked across the living room and sat on the other end of the couch his beautiful body was sitting on. I'm sweating bullets right now just because he's sitting right there. I don't think I can do this. I quickly grabbed the glass of iced tea sitting on the coffee table and chugged the entire thing. When I finished I sat down the glass and looked up. His eyes were wide and he was staring at me like I just killed his dog.

"Uh.." I sputtered out. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just r-really parched right now. Ya know... uhm I haven't drank anything all day and I-I was... thirsty. Not anymore though cause I just... drank your entire glass of iced tea. I-I'll go get you some more..." I got up and ran to the kitchen.

I literally just drank his iced tea. He probably hates me. Ugh I fuck up everything.

I got a new glass, put some ice in it and poured more tea. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned my head. Skylar was standing in the door way with his head bent and he was playing with his bracelets. I sat down the jug of tea and turned my whole body to face him.

"It's okay that you drank all my tea I wasn't really thirsty anyway and I'd much rather you have it cause you were thirsty and I wasn't so you can have my tea I don't really want any but thank you..." okay he's rambling. I must stop this, even though his voice is like an angel's.

"I'm really sorry. It was rude of me and I was just really nervous to meet new people. I'm better now but if you really don't want any more tea, you don't have to get any."

He looked up at me and gave a little smile. Awe that's adorable. I smiled back, only I showed all my teeth and started laughing.

"Oh my god I still can't believe I did that."

He let out a small little chuckle and said, "Yeah me either. I have to admit that's never happened to me before."

I laughed again and walked over stand in front of him. I saw his body visibly tense up and wondered what I had done.

"What's wrong?' I asked, dropping my smile.

He looked down at his feet again and whispered, "I'm not good with people..."

"I think you'll be fine." I held out my hand and he just looked at it. He looked up to me with questioning eyes.

"You're supposed to shake it." He still just stood there. I bent my arm down and grabbed his hand and shook it. "Hello, my name is Dalton; it's nice to meet you."

It looked like a light bulb went off in his head. He started chuckling again and shook my hand back. "Hi my name is Skylar; it's nice to meet you too."

We stared into each other eyes for a second before my mother called out to us.

"Boys? Are you alright?"

He looked away from me and into the living room. Without looking away from him I called back, "Yes, mother, we're fine."

He met my eyes again and loosened his grip on my hand. He looked scared. He let go of my hand completely and ran to the front door.

What the hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so theres that... yeah. again, hopefully it didnt suck too much. ill be updating again probably on sunday idk but i will update regularly because im nice ahaha