Prologue!

have i ever mentioned that i could take on zombie hordes without help from anyone?????? (also including my group and Carl...but only sometimes when i need help with something the most?!?!) well it's true: but nothing is too strong for a werewolf like me to handle....i can tell you that, but what i hate the most of all....are the freaking zombies! (growls with my eyes changing to their angry & wolfing-out colors, Purple & Orange!!!!!) and have i ever mentioned that i'm not immune to scratches or scars? (so if i ever do happen to get scratched or stabbed/cut open, it'll be the death of me.....because there's just one female werewolf in this mortal human group FYI!) also i am definitely immune to all things that are made with Silver *including bullets, so that whole thing of 'not being immune' to Silver objects is just a myth.....a freaking damn fake-@$$ dumb story!!!!!* no way i'm getting scratched from any of those disgusting flesh-rippers or being stabbed/cut by a sharp object----cause i'll die if that happens!!!!!! Now that's out of the ordinary world *umm nuh-uh: i'll never decide to return to that boring old reality again, i like this other world better then this so called 'earth!' LOL!!!!!!* i've seen to that just so it would be the last damn thing for me to deal with.....like seriously, i never wanna have so much of anything to do that sugar honey ice tea EVER again------it's just too much for me to handle.....like duh! now that is so annoying!!!! but good thing all of everything has changed for me......all of this is what i've wished to be, 'also this is even more better...because i wanted all this------ever since years ago!' i'm no longer a dumb worthless, idiot cowardly & pathetic human!!!!! i'm also head over heels in love with what i am......and there's nothing which can turn me back EVER!!!! i mean what i just said-------SO THERE!!!!! *bursts out laughing....awkwardly!!!!!*