Description Of Our Daughter-----Milorie-Rose Grimes!!!!

This is yet another biography description thingy but this time for me and Carl's other daughter Milorie-Rose Grimes, *maybe just Milly and/or Lori for short.....*
Date Of Birth: February 14th 2001 (whoa would you look at that.....she was born on valentine's day.....how awesome is that???????)
Age: 10 years old *see that now?!?! i told you that Clarity was older then Milorie!!!!!!*
Looks Like: well she mostly looks like her father because his fur color is exactly like hers: *so maybe his the same kind of elemental wolf as she is?????? Well i don't know but i probably think so!!!!!!* and she has my grassy green-ish eye colors as well. (oh jeez wait for a minute, it kind of sounds like i am describing my other characters.....you know the vampire ones from 14 days left & i'm in love with a monster?!?! yeah those characters!)
Are you and your husband protective of your kids?!?!?! Weeeeeeell about that-------first of all it's definitely me cause i'm kinda overly-protective. while on the other hand though Carl is the normal kind of protective. secondly the only way to make me trust is; to prove that whatever or who-ever is worthy and capable just enough to be a part of this group & family-------but if that doesn't work or if their not capable and worthy enough as i have described & thought of before then.......THEY FREAKING HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!! but my husband doesn't need to be forced in order to trust unlike i do; So that's that!!!!!! (my sincere apologies will go to my poor daughters Claire & Milly, if they don't get any boyfriends cause of my instincts of activating my protective senses!!!!!!)