See The Signs Of Me Wolfing Out!

i am at the woods tonight hunting for those gosh damned flesh-rippers and animals with Carl helping me out with the damn zombie hordes (it's not very easy, but it seems to be most likely for us.......because whenever i'm angry my eyes change to Purple and Orange: which means i am wolfing out & going totally "wild" with my zombie kills....it's actually quite better that way cause i also calm down very quickly after that ends! >:D!!!!!!!) nothing's ever pretty when my eyes are not Grassy Green at all *when my normal & happy eye colors are Green like grass.....the meaning is that: i'm keeping my anger bottled up inside and i am not wolfing out.....but they only change colors if i see damn zombies or anything like that!* i caught a deer and got up on the highest branch of a tree and eating my deer *THE WHOLE DAMN THING in one huge chomp mind you!* then i've spotted five zombies walking around 10 miles away......i leapt down from the branch on all fours as i threw back my head and howled as loudly as i could to warn Carl about the danger close by (with my eyes changing colors-----from Grassy Green to Purple & Orange.) i think Carl might've actually heard me howling because he saw the zombies too----then i leapt on top of one zombie ripping it apart with a single scratch and bit another one into pieces and Carl stabbed the third one and i've killed the last one after biting it's head off-----then i finally wasn't wolfing out anymore at last!!!! *because my eye colors changed back to their normal Grassy Green.* "well that's been taken care of, and besides all that sugar honey ice tea there is nothing much i hate even way more then those F***ING zombies!" i said to Carl while cleaning off my bloody paws in a river we've stopped by at, & growling under my breath loudly with my fangs bared; "yeah me too, what a complete annoyance they are.....just like Ron was for saying that 'dumb thing' about you----what an idiot!" he told me "Eeeeyup.....that's just about right!!!!" i replied then suddenly we bursted out laughing very very VERY hard after i've said 'Eeeeyup.' (well that kinda came out of nowhere...it was surprising to both of us!) "that was a pretty good one, Steph!!!!!" Carl told me "thanks a lot for that one Carl!!!!!!!"