Secret Revealed.

OMG.....i am thinking that i might be pregnant.....(i've always wished for this happening------to me & carl ever since we first met!) and yeah i told only carl and he was pretty excited to hear this good news coming out from ME!!!!!! "wow steph......is that actually true??????" he asked me but i couldn't say anything back so i just nodded at him *then out of nowhere my cheeks turned red, i smiled and then made that purr-like growl noise....signaling to carl i was happy that we're FINALLY going to be parents at last!* "i know steph.....i am happy too!" carl told me as he smiled back to me "omg i knew this was going to happen anytime soon, but anyways.....i've always wanted this ever since!" i said to myself out of nowhere "and yeah carl, it's kind of a secret.....but i don't know if we should tell your group just yet!" i said to carl "if you are not ready....then don't worry, i can keep it until we're both ready to spill the beans!!!!!" he told me "but i'm gonna be the one telling your stupid father about this!" i told carl just after crossing my arms while growling quietly. which was just enough for carl to hear me. *and hopefully no zombies either!!!!* "OKAY then......steph!" he said to me and totally out of the blue------carl had just kissed me! *right on my lips......* "carrrrl, you did not do that just now!" i told him jokingly "oh......but i did!!!!" he blurted out only to me "carl, i am going to need you to get a test thingy for me.....but please don't get angry otherwise i'm going to cry!" i told carl and then made a small and quiet whimper like i was gonna start crying soon if he wasn't going to be happy about it "i promise not to be angry......" he said then he went *13 minutes laaaaater!* Omg.......i can't believe it!!!! the stick thingy just showed me a + sign------signaling to me that i was pregnant! "OMG......seriously......are you even kidding me right now???????? it's positive?!?!" i screeched happily with my paws clasped on my face and started to blush. "what did it say?!?!" carl asked me then i passed it over to him and he stared at it in surprise. (and while seeing the positive symbol on it!!!!!) "i-i don't know what to say......" carl told me while stuttering, but i just grinned at him and so did he: 'i cannot believe that i am finally pregnant at last....now that's what i call being frisky with a human like carl!!!!!!' i said to myself inside my head 'hey steph it's not my fault you wanted this......you know?' carl told me 'JUST SHUT UP CARL!!!!!!!' i hissed 'jeez i'm sorry, you don't have to be angry at me for that!!!!!!!!!!!!' he said to me 'whatever......you little hairball!!!!!!!'