♥♥♥♥Messing Around With Carl, LOL!!!!♥♥♥♥

me and carl were in the woods just hanging around and being pretty bored 'i am going to get back at carl for what he told me back at....terminus and totally catching me off-guard and i know just how to do it, by teasing him!' i told myself in my head and giggled quietly so that he wouldn't hear what i said until out of nowhere i got behind his back and just before carl expected it; i stole his adorable cowboy hat from off of his head *OMG....did i just say that carl's hat is adorable?!?!* "heeeey steeeeph that's no fair.....give my hat back to me, c'mon it is not even funny!" he told me "but not unless you catch me first...then you can have your silly little hat back!" i told carl mocking his tone while making funny *and very cute...kind of!* kissy faces at him very high on a tree branch and laughing my lungs out (just enough for carl to hear me, and so i wouldn't attract any zombies toward us...that was for sure!!!!!) then i leapt down the branch when i didn't see/hear carl *with carl's hat on my head...LOL!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂* out of nowhere i felt something grab the hat off my head & hearing somebody laughing behind my back.....i turned around *slow motion-----okay sorry about that i'll stop now.....jk NOT!!!!!!! >:D* and it was carl "no fair!" i said to him while letting out a fake whimper at him but just as he was about to walk away from me i sprinted towards carl and then tackled him *and totally out of the blue......i had just kissed him-------like how he did to me yesterday!!!!!*