4- I Don't Know What To Do

Riker

I woke up to the sound of crying. I was still in Ross' arms at the time. I looked up and saw momma and Ross hugging, sorta. My mom had her arms around Ross' shoulders so she wasn't disturbing me. She was also the one who was crying, well more like sobbing.

"Hey look who's awake!" I heard a soft, sweet voice say. Obviously it was Ross'

"Mom, don't cry!" I said as I stretched out my arms to hug her. She moved her arms so that they were around both me and Ross. I heard an 'awe' sound and soon found out it was Rydel as she came and joined our hug. And eventually, everyone did.

Then Rocky's head sprung up. "Wait, why are we crying again?"

~Time Skip~

After 2 hours if questioning us, police had finally left our house and took him with them. Ross still held me in his arms and refused to let me go. My hero...

You knock me off of my feet, can hardly breath, when you're around me I feel the heat,

"Will someone please tell me what's going on!" Rocky practically screamed. Every one in the house except Rocky and Rydel knew what happened.

It then became very awkward and silent. Mom and Ross kept on exchanging looks with each other, it was getting annoying. Mom finally sighed and decided to tell him and Rydel. "Guys, your father is going to jail. He raped Riker and whipped him. If it weren't for Ross, I don't know what would've happened..." Mom had tears in her eyes and started to cry....again. To be honest, I think she cried more than any of us today.

I looked at Rocky and Rydel. Rydel practically fainted. Ryland helped her by resting her in his lap. No emotion came from Rocky, he just stayed still. It was understandable, considering that he was Rocky's inspiration. Rocky's role model! Rocky adored him and to know what he did must have been heartbreaking for him.

Then finally, Rocky's emotions started to show, but not in a good way... Rocky's face went red, he clenched his fists and stood up. He stormed over to me and Ross.

"Why did you have to ruin our family?!" Rocky screamed in my face. " We could have been just fine is you were never born! Ryland was supposed to be the youngest, not you! You were just a broken condom! You cu-" He was cut off by Ross slapping him. Rocky fell to the floor with a thump. He turned towards us with a tear stained face. You could clearly see the big, red handprint on his left cheek.

"DON'T SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT! HE IS YOUR BROTHER ABD HE'S BEEN THROUGH A LOT TODAY SO STOP IT!" Ross screamed at him. This scared me. Ross never yelled at anyone. Ever. This was new to me, I was in unknown territory. My breathing got heavier as did Rock's. Ross then walked upstairs with me on his hip. He walked into my room and sat down on my bed.

My room was nothing much. It was simply a bed, desk, a wardrobe, mirror and my own bathroom. I faced away from Ross and closed my eyes. "Riker, Riker look at me." He said softly. I refused to look at him. He hit his and my brother! Sure he was screaming at me, practically telling me to die, but it was still wrong to hit and yell at him! "Riker Anthony Lynch, look at me this instant! Please..." He raised his voice. I looked at him, but in fear. I was scared that he was going to yell at me and hit me too!

"Riker I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit him, it was only because of what he said and I got mad. Please forgive me for raising my voice, you probably got scared... Of me." He said looking deep in my eyes. I hugged him and hugged him tight. Ross wrapped his arms around me and he stayed like that for a while.

You hypnotise me, yes you do, you mesmerise me,

The hug ended when I got out of Ross's grip and got into the bed sheets. Ross looked at me before he stood up to leave. No! He can't leave yet! I still wanted to cuddle with my brother/highly attractive crush!

"Ross!" I called out. He turned back to me. "Stay with me?" I asked, shyly. Ross smiled as he walked to the other side of the bed. He took his shirt and jeans off before skidding under the bed sheets next to me.

"G'night little bro." He whispered. I snuggled up to his chest and closed my eyes.

"Night." I whispered back before dosing off to sleep.

~~~
Guys, Rikvanna and Routney are killing me! In my mind I just imagine that Mark told Ross to get a girlfriend because he found out that a secret Rikoss relationship was happening and threatened him. So the Ross gets a fake gf (Courtney) and Riker is heart broken so he gets a fake gf (Savanna) to make Ross jealous...

But I just imagine that so I don't die! Love ya <3