9- Don't Walk Away...

Ross

My lips are on his.

I feel tingly.

He's not kissing back.

Oh fuck...

Riker

I leaned back into Ross' chest and look up at him. He looks down at me and we look directly into each other's eyes. Oh god, is this actually happening?

Don't lean in! Don't lean in! Oh crap I'm leaning in.... Ross closes his eyes and presses his lips to mine.

He's kissing me.

He's fucking kissing me!

I am so shocked that I stay still. I don't kiss back, I don't move at all. My lips are tingling and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. My cheeks turn red and I can feel the heat on my face.

He pulls back and looks down at me with those beautiful, yet sad eyes. His mouth is still hanging open, as mine is. He takes a breath before speaking. "I'm so sorry," he removes his arms from my waist and gets up off the bed. I lay down on the bed where he used to be and hang me head off the edge. He moves towards the door and puts his hand on the handle. He turns for a second to look at me, then opens the door and walks out.

I roll off the bed and slowly walk to the door. I turn around and slid down the door with a sigh.

Maybe you'll always be the one I'm missin',
All I got left are the words that you said,

Ross

I closed the door and stood there for a second before sliding down it with a sigh. How could I be so stupid. How could I not know? After all these years, my feelings are sealed with a kiss. So cliche, it really is. But the only thing on my mind that mattered to me was what I felt in the kiss. I never felt it before in my life.

Love.

I'm in love with Riker.

*~*~*~*~*~
Short? Yes.
But meaningful? Absolutely.

More coming soon.

What do u think would happen if Rocky was crowned king of the world?!

I think a lot of crazy shiz would
happen, don't you?