7- A Double Shot

Riker

When we got home Ross and Rydel acted really strange. They were gentle with me and told me to take it easy. They even slowly guided me up the stairs like I was blindfolded. It was practically; "One step. Two steps. Three steps. DON'T GO TOO FAST! YOU'RE GONNA FALL!!!" The WHOLE way to the door.

Lovin' you ain't easy,
Nothin' ever is,
But I will keep on fighting for a love like this,

When we got inside Rydel kicked Rocky and Ryland off the couch while they were playing video games. Ross picked me up bridal style and laid me down on the couch. The both of them got pillows, blankets and food for me. Ryland and Rocky started yelling at Rydel, but all she did was pass me the remote to the TV and drag Ry and Rocky away from the living room with Ross. I was left there not knowing what just happened and it kind of freaked me out...

Ross

Rydel dragged Rocky and Ryland into the kitchen by there shirt collars. I followed her and saw that mom was in there cooking dinner. "Rydel? What's going on?" Mom asked in surprise. Rydel pushed the other two down on chairs near the counter and told them to stay. She then pushed mom out of the kitchen and out the front door. I quickly followed her and shut the door.

"Mom.....Ross has something to tell you!" she said as she pushed me in front of her. I turned my head and glared at her.

"Del!" I whisper yelled even though mom could still hear us. I turned back to mom and fake smiled. "Mom, there's something you need to know...."

"Well? What is it?" she asked a bit frustrated because we were wasting time that could have been better spent cooking. I looked at the sky and focused on a cloud that kinda looked like a rabbit.

"We'll we went to the hospital and Ross started yelling at us for all this stuff we said and he told us to shut up and when we got to the hospital there was a really nice lady and she told us to go to room R5 and to me it sounds really cool I mean because there's 5 of us kids in the family and we all have names starting with R and we kind of sound like an R5 family and there was a doctor in that room and he gave Riker an ultrasound while he complained that he sounded like a girl on his period and then we saw something on the screen and Rydel kind fainted but the doctor pulled me out if the room and told me stuff that we aren't allowed to tell Riker b-"

"ROSS GET TO THE FRICKIN POINT!" Mom screamed at me so loud that I'm pretty sure every one in Russia heard her. I looked her in the eyes as I opened my mouth.

"Riker's pregnant...."

~~~
Good news: I got my phone back

Bad news: I sat on it and the screen cracked...

Oh well...