8- Walk into the Room

Ross

Mom's jaw dropped and she just froze. Her eyes were wide and she wasn't blinking. Rydel waved her hand in front of moms face.

"Mom? Mom, can you hear me? Earth to Mom! MOM!" I yelled as I clicked my fingers I front of her.

"I-I knew it could happen... I just didn't expect it to..." She said just above a whisper.

"Wait, what?!" I asked, my eyes wide. She knew?! Knew about what? Mom looked me in the eye and swallowed hard.

"When your brother was born, the doctors told me that they found out Ross was born with a female reproduction system. They said if he was gay, then that would be because he also has female hormones as well as male ones. If he ever had unprotected sex, he would get pregnant. I didn't ever think it could happen until..."

"So you knew this whole time, and you never bothered to tell anyone?! Please told me 'he' knew!" I yelled at her, angrily. Mom looked down and shook her head. "FOR GODS SAKE! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD HIM!"

"Ross, calm down." Rydel put her hand on my chest and pushed me away from mom. "Don't get angry."

I looked at her and sighed. "Let's go back inside..." I said as I turned, opened the door and walked inside.

Riker

I was almost asleep when suddenly Ross walks inside with mum and Rydel behind him. I wonder what they were talking about...

Probably about how I should go on a diet because I'm getting so fat recently. They're probably going to make me do exercise tomorrow. Mom doesn't want her kids to be chubby and she's going to hate me!

"Hey Rike," Ross laid in front of me and hugged my stomach.

"Why are you touching my stomach? Are you trying to push all of the fat away?! Do you not like me when I'm chubby?"

My thoughts got me so riled up inside that I yelled at Ross accidentally. A look of panic spread across his face once again.

"No, no, no, I was just hugging you! You're my brother I would never think you're fat! You aren't!" He kind of yelled as he quickly removed his hands from me.

"Stop yelling at me! I'm just a kid you know! Stop being so rude! You'd think you don't love me or something!" I yelled at him then got off of the couch and stormed upstairs to my room. I slammed the door shut, ran over to my bed and started crying.

"Riker," Ross said as he knocked on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Go away!" I didn't want to talk to him. He hurt my feelings too much today.

Ross

"Riker, I'm sorry I yelled. Can I come in? Please?!" I apologised.

What do I have to do, what do I have to do, ooohhh,

I didn't hear anything until a few minutes later. "Fine," he mumbled. I smiled to myself before I slowly opened the door. Riker was sitting up with his body hunched, facing away from me. I slowly approached him.

"Rike, baby, I'm so sorry for what I did." I didn't even know what I was being sorry for, but meh.

"It's okay." He mumbled as I sat down behind him. I gently snaked my arms around his round waist. He leaned back, into my chest and looked up at me. I looked down at him and caught his eyes. They were so beautiful, how did I ever miss them?

My eyes trailed down to his lips. They were full and juicy looking. I didn't realise our heads were moving closer to each others until I felt my lips touch his...

~*~*~*~*~*

Ok, 2 things.
1: is it true that Riker kissed a 14 year old girl. (Plz explain in detail) &
2: when I said "what do u guys want to happen" in my last post, only like 1 person have me and ACTUALITY event.

Many commented about Riker and Ross growing closer together and of coarse that's going to happen, but I want an event say like, Riker avoids his school bullies or something like that.

But other than that.... Yea...
I hope this chapter keeps you up at night, wondering about what happens next (even tho I don't know myself)
Bye