7: stay for now

Orin: first mission ~~ Levi-chan.

Levi: heichou.

Orin: two missions now.

Levi: no.

Orin: you're really forgetful aren't you?

Levi: fine

Orin: mission one. You're my boyfriend. Mission two, let me call you levi-chan.

Levi: you're really annoying.

Orin leans in to near his face " so annoying you'll fall in love with me? "

Levi puts his blade on her neck " so annoying I want to kill you. "

Orin: meanie. See ya than levi-chan.
__________________________________

Levi had come knocking on your door. You opened it and close the door immediately.

Levi: open it now.

Keria: erm erm five minutes. No, ten.

" ok. " he said and so you thought he meant it. But the moment you left the door, he pushed it open and comes in " *anime vein* I knew it!!! Why is it so messy?!!! "

Keria: heh...

Levi: its just been a week I haven't been here and this is what it becomes?

Keria: I'll clean. After you go.

He opens your drawer and takes out the gloves and wears a pair and gives you the other. He than takes a white cloth and ties around his face " we're cleaning now. " You sighs " hai... "

Both you and him were donr after half an hour. You lied onto your bed " yayy. Finally!! "

Levi: that's what I should say.

You sit up " why are you here anyway? Levi-nii. " He sits on the bed beside you and pats onto his lap. You understood that. You used to sit onto his lap hugging him and than sleeping like a koala bear on the tree. Although it was a sibling thing... You were happy. You get to hug him.

So you sit onto his lap facing him " I'm sleeping than. " and you leaned your head on his shoulder. He started to stroke your hair. That was unusual. But you didn't ask anyway. You were enjoying the touch.

Levi: (name) were you scared that you cried on the expedition?

Your eyes widen in shock. There was no way he could know. He couldn't have seen.

Keria: nah. Its just I was too excited.

Levi: don't lie to me. I'm your nii-san. I know you.

Your pov:

Know me... You don't know I love you.

Keria: can you not ask me?

He pulled me gently away and looked me into the eyes... His eyes... His lips... I have an urge to kiss him... He didn't even say anything. Just staring at me. Say something. So I can get distracted.

His mouth opens to say something... But I already landed my lips to his... What am I doing? Now I can't take this back... Idiot... I pulled back " gomenasai... " and got off his lap.

But he suddenly pulls me back by wrapping his arms around my waist. I land back on his lap and my heart thumps faster... " levi..." the nii part never came out. " you're so cute. " he whispered softly at my ears. His breath... So close... My cheeks... So hot... But what came after made me tear... " imoto. "

I turned and hugged him tightly. Is that all I can be to him? Imoto. I don't want!! I don't want!!! I cried. He stroked my head... It calmed me down...

That's right. Even as an imoto I want to stay by levi-nii for now...