11: dropped the nii

Levi: keria pass me the cloth.

Keria: but I'm using it.

They were sitting down and cleaning their gears. You didn't want to but levi forced you to seat down and clean. You had not much of a choice.

Levi: you're taking mine.

Keria: how do you know?

Levi: this has a black patch on it. Its yours.

Keria: just because you don't like it, don't throw it to me!!

He threw the cloth into your face, you anime veined and threw the cloth in your hand into his face. He dodged and that made you angrier. You ran towards him but slipped on the water puddle on the floor slipping. He caught you but he lost his balance due to impact and you were now over him on the ground. You blushed " levi-nii..."

" aren't you dangerous? " he smirked and push your head into his chest " be careful. " You nod " um... " You look intently into his eyes without intention and his hands slid to your cheeks cupping them " (name)... " You turned away and got off " gomen. That looked ecchi neh. Heh. Gomen. "

" sigh... " he wraps his arms around your waist " don't run. Baka. Daisuki. "

Keria: hai... Levi-nii.

Levi: just Levi is fine.

Your pov:

Eh... I was a little shocked by that. But I'm happy. At least now I'm one step closer or something like that.