13: a kyojin that didn't die

There was a loud thud sound. It was coming from outside the gate. You climbed to the top of the gate with your gear and saw a collapsed titan. You observed for quite a while... No movement. Its not dissapearing. It was weird.

You went down and took a look at the titan. It was like it was dead. Just then you spot a piece of small paper stucked in its fingernail. You take it out. It wrote rouge apple's cafe.

You didn't know it directed at who. But at least you thought you should keep it a secret first. Not make a whole big fuss out of it. Maybe it might turn out to be something so serious not many people should know.

With that... You went to look for erwin. Except... He was standing at the bottom. You ran to him " erwin. "

Erwin: keria. You saw it first didn't you? I heard. Go get hanji.

Keria: hai.

So you ran to hanji's office and opened the door to find her sleeping. You called for her name " hanji!!!! " she suddenly jumped up " hai?!!"

Keria: sigh... Erwin is calling for you.

Hanji: oh. Ok. What's the matter though?

She asked you while you and her walked towards the entrance of one of the walls.

Keria: a kyojin fell on the floor. It's not dead or responding either. So...

Hanji: eh?!!! That's interesting!!! I'm coming!!!

Hanji runs ahead.
__________________________________

Hanji: oh!!!! Kyojin!!! So?!! So?!! It's really not responding?!!

Erwin: ah. Its been like that the whole day. The eyes are open but the pupils aren't moving. No breath. No movement. Like a corpse. Except...

Hanji: except its not disappearing!!! Ahahahaha!!! It's wonderful!!! Can we bring it back?!!!

Erwin: I plan to. What do you see of this?

Hanji: mmm... Not sure. But I got to find out!!!
__________________________________

" hey. " a voice called out. You stopped in your steps ".... " You were sitting in a booth in a cafe.

" finally a mission for you. Remember our deal. "

Keria: I know. What a big ruckus you guys made. I didn't know Master had kyojins.

" you know... Him and his toys. "

Keria: so? What is it?

" well... Firstly. Get an access to the innermost wall. "

Keria: that's impossible. I don't have a rank or status.

" you have levi-nii isn't it? "

Keria: even he doesn't have that kind of access. Only erwin does. Only when erwin goes in then the rest of us...

" whatever. Just kill one person. "

Keria: who?

" he's an underground guy. He betrayed Master's trust. So he wants him killed. "

Keria: why me? He has many other subordinates than me right?

" obviously because he wants to strike fear. What other better fear than letting people think survey corps is on his side? "

Keria: he still likes playing with fire.

" maa... You know what kind of a man he is. Get it done. Understood? "

Keria: understood.