16: what if... I'm a monster

You and Levi hid under the carriage. Holding onto the underneath the carriage as it starts moving into the innermost wall. The carriage wasn't very big so both of you had to squeeze a little. He was under you,under the carriage. You giggled a little " can levi even hold on? "

Levi: are you looking down on me?

Keria: hmm... What if I use my elbow and poke softly into levi's stomach?

Levi: naughty girl.

They finally reach inside and they both let go. You land on top of him " ah~~~ cushy ~~ I don't want to move. " He poked your waist and you laughed turning and moving off him " levi!!! Not fair!!! "

Levi: you started it. Come on. To find the bastard who did this to you.

Keria: we need a place to start.

Levi: where else better than that dark underground. Damn it, I don't feel like going back down there.

Keria: gomen.

He ruffles with your hair and kisses your cheek " its ok. Let's go naughty girl. "
_________________________________

Keria: lucky. I've still got this pass. We can go in and out without paying tolls.

Levi: ah. Let's go.

Both you and him entered into the underground through the gantries. You took a breath of sigh as you walked down behind levi. You didn't want to go back down here if you had a choice. You dreaded to come down here. Both of you had reached the most bottom level of the underground. The level, the place where both of you used to live. The place... levi found you.

You suddenly stop in his steps as you saw familiar. That person looked at you. You quickly covered your face with your survey cape you were wearing. It was too late... he recognised you. This was why you didn't come... He walked towards you " ..... you... you look familiar."

levi: ... you know (name) ?

" yes. You. Stop hiding (name) "

You take your cape down and revealed your face " john. "

john: why are you back down here? I thought you took the deal. Surfaced. So? Did you see your precious levi you did so much for?

levi looked at you and smiled hearing how john used to describe him. You look down to the ground and blushed a little " um... Him. " John looked to levi " oops. I'm sorry. "

levi: its ok. You are?

john: I am john. I am the doctor who saved her life. She was quite interesting as a matter of a fact. She was supposed to be dead. I have never seen anyone breathing even after losing so much blood for so long. Its not even the standards in the books I read. Really... wonderful.

keria: stop it. You are sounding like I am a monster.

Levi ruffles your hair " its ok. You are alive isn't it? " He smiled at you then hugged you " I am actually glad you are kinda like a monster. I get to see you one more time. " You snuggle in his embrace " um..."

john: ugh. and the notorious levi becomes so mushy.

Levi stares daggers at him " urusei. "

keria: actually... do you know who is the one made the deal to me? The one we work for.

john: correction. I don't work for anybody. I work for money. And no, I do not know him.

keria: then... anyone who can help me?

john: help you? You got yourself in some serious deep shit again?

keria: yea...

john: marie joe. I didn't believe him when he said you would be here around this timing of the day. Day... is it even day? Who cares, I can't even see the sun. Hahaha... How's the sun?