19: together

Keria: so... Can I go now? You won't make me anymore deals right? You won't tell my past right?

" not now. Not often. But there will be times. "

Keria: I understand.

" you seem to have something to say. "

Keria:.... You set me up. The underground people are too scared of me to say anything about me. Unless they were promised entry to the surface.

" you're right. The once ' demon child'. I needed a way to get rid of him. So I made a request. Then used you. "

Keria: its easier to strike that way huh.

" now you know, you can walk out of this door relaxed."

Keria: I might get killed by you one day won't I?

" you don't have a choice. If you betray me. "
__________________________________

Levi: (name).

Keria: don't call me that. People might know.

Levi: *smiles * You're back.

You hugged him " um. "as you smiled. You didn't show him your troubled face. Another man. Another deal. You reveal your troubled face as he squeezed you. For Levi... You will do it.
__________________________________

You woke up to have a petra and your teammates surround you " ohaiyo!!! Surprise!!! " You retreat to the back of the wall and forced a smile " h....hi. "

Levi: ooi. You bastards take two steps back.

They did as told and he came in between your bed and them " what are you doing? "

Petra: heichou. Surprise. To welcome her back.

Levi: don't do stupid things. Out.

" hai." they exit the room.

Petra: see you later keria.

He turned to you " daijobu? You aren't joking when you said you're scared. " You didn't answer but just looked down on your bed. He sat beside you " what happened? "

Keria: it's... Ok.

Levi: it's not ok baka. Tell me.

Keria: I used to be whipped in front of a crowd with despising eyes when I failed my training.

" what?!!! " he lifted up your shirt and saw the scars. He touched gently to it. You saw his eyes that was sad because he saw you were hurt. " take it off. I want to see how many scars you have."

" eh." you turned away " there's nothing to see. " He grabbed your arm turning you around " I have to see. What I don't know about you. " You hesitate... " ok. " You slowly take off your clothes and he helps you. Everything was off... Your shirt, bra, pants and panties. He had a full view of your naked body.

You hugged yourself " levi there's nothing to see. " He takes your arm down gently " it's ok. I won't despise you. " He gently runs his fingers through your body full of scars. He took a particular notice of the one right across your chest. He puts his hand on your chest touching the scar...

You kissed him and tears fell " stop it... Just look at me only ok? " He turns his attention to you and cups your cheek " I'm not despising you. I just... Want to do something about it for you. Those bastards... " You touch his hand on your cheek and leans " don't care. I have levi and its fine. "

" you silly. " he pushed you down and smirked " don't regret what you've just said... " You shake your head and he licks softly onto your neck where there's a small scar and bites it. You let out a soft moan " ahn... "

*knock knock*

Irvin: keria.

Levi sat up " tsk. Always someone disturbing. " You giggled at his frustrations " I'll go open the door. " He buttoned his shirt on you " don't go naked. "

You nodded and went to open the door " commander Irvin. " Levi came to your side with a pants on " Irvin "

Irvin: oh. Gomen. I'll come back later...

Even though he left, levi just sighed " go take a shower. We're so sweaty. " You nodded " um. Together? "

Levi: *smiles * naughty. I don't have extra clothes. I wouldn't want to wear back. This is all for today.

Keria: levi....

Levi: no whining. Go shower. *smirks*

__________________________________

He had came over to sleep with you that night after pestering him for a while...

He was cuddling you with you under his chin, just like how you guys both did in the past. Him cupping your head and you hugging his body.

Except that was siblings...

Now you guys were naked and together...