14: fireworks are...

Keria: neh levi Levi!!!

Levi: what is it keria?

Keria: let's go watch the fireworks!! I heard there's fireworks to watch!!

Levi: but you can only see them if you go into the inner wall.

Keria:.... Neh. Do you think you can get special permission to get in? Just to watch the fireworks.

Levi: well...

Keria: please...

Levi: I thought you didn't like the crowd.

Keria:.... I don't. It's just.. I've never seen fireworks. I'm curious.

Levi: fireworks huh...?

You give him a kiss on a cheek " just for one night. Promise. "

Levi: I'll try asking for permission.

You hug him " arigato Levi!! " He smiled looking at your happiness.
________________________________

You held onto levi's hand tight while walking through the crowd. Just then two kids ran in between the both of you and both of you separated. You stretch out your hand " levi.... " he held it gently " don't be so scared. " You hugged his arm " it's nothing... It's just... " He patted your head " enough with your excuses. "

Keria: levi... Its just... I'm scared of losing you.

Levi: I'm supposed to say that though. Let's get to higher ground to see your fireworks.

Keria: okie.

Both of you got to higher ground. You told him to wait for a while, while you went to get drinks and some popcorn. He ruffles your hair " be quick. " You nods " um."

But of course you didn't do that. You were at the entrance of the underground. You took in a deep breath.... Back to that place you did so much to get out. So much... To be beside Levi. Would you come back?

" go in already. " it was that man from the booth.

Keria: I'll be able to come back right?

" here. The pass. You will be. "

Keria: if I don't?

" that's you business right? "

Keria: if I don't do this?

" I'll kill you. No... You wouldn't care. I'll kill petra. Your friends. "

" I'm going. I'm going. " you walked down the long flight of stairs.

Levi pov:

Where's (name)? She's taking really long to come. She better be alright. Just then someone stood beside me. That didn't really bother me until he spoke " levi heichou. Levi rivaille. Survey corps. Jiyuu no tsubasa. Hai? "

Levi: who are you?

" you don't have to know. Don't try flipping my cape. I'll try attacking you and there would be a ruckus caused. You wouldn't want that right? "

Levi: what do you want?

" nothing. Just talking. "

Levi: talk what? I'm not interested in shit talking shit.

" (name). Keria. Imoto. "

Levi: are you threatening me? Bastard. I'll stab you.

" don't be so violent. She's taken a job. In the underground. I wonder if she'll be alright. "

I grab her collar and stared daggers into him " what job? "

" hahaha... It's like he said. You two are inseparable. One cares so much to the other. Really siblings? "

I let go " shit people should stay as shit on the floor. "
_________________________________

You were done with your job. Bloody floor. Bloody corpses. It was long before you see something like that. No. It wasn't when you were stealing with levi. Yes... It was when you made that deal. You would do everything to get above the surface and be with Levi. One of the conditions was to learn to kill.

The target is already killed. You squat down and use your shirt to clean your blade of blood. Nobody must know you did it.

You walked out of the alley and started towards the exit. You wonder... Has the fireworks started?

You got out and your eyes widen in shock " levi? " He hugs you tightly " where have you been? " You smiled " nothing. Just visiting friends. " He squeezes you even tightly.

Keria: levi?

Levi: I'm not going to ask. Just shut up and cry if you want to.

You squeezed him back " levi... Don't ever leave... Aishteru... "

Levi: baka. Of course not.

The fireworks had started... Levi was facing away so hw didn't get to see. You werr looking at it... You wonder... Fireworks... How come these ones doesn't feel happy? They're so expensive... Yet I don't feel happy... Just a tinge of... Wanting this moment of Levi hugging you to last.