9: accusation

Irvin : who stole the book of accounts?

Murmurs fly through the hall. Just than a hand and a voice rose up " I think... I know. " Everyone turned their attention to orin who was speaking.

Irvin: orin. Who?

Orin: erm... Erm... Keria.

Keria: what?!!! I didn't!!!

Orin: you went to erwin's room that day. I saw you.

Keria: and it couldn't be you?!!! Why were you even there seeing me.

Orin: I was going to retrieve my gear.

Keria: and we should believe you?

Orin: you can't be like that. Just because you're jealous I'm going to take away your nii-san you want to attack me now.

Erwin: enough. Take keria into custody until this is investigated.

Your pov:

Why do you have that angry look? Levi. I didn't do it... Don't you believe me?
__________________________________

Your room was searched and the book was found. Levi came to visit you " keria. "

Keria: levi-nii...

Levi: they found it in your room.

Keria: I didn't do it... I didn't...

Levi: open the door.

" but... "

Levi: I'll take responsibility.

" hai. " and the soldier opened the door for him. Levi looked to him " leave. " The soldier nods and leaves.

You plunge onto him and hugs him " levi-nii... Do you believe me? " He strokes your hair " of course I do. " You look to his eyes... You touch to his lips.... There was a certain feeling you had that you were going to leave him and it wasn't your choice.Your tears flowed...He dried your tears with his thumb " what happened? " You squeezed him... " what if I have to leave your side? Expelling from the survey corps... That sounds too far away from levi-nii's side "

Levi: I won't let that happen.
__________________________________

Levi: did you do it?

Orin: do what? Levi-chan.

Levi; you know what I'm talking about.

Orin: would you believe me if I said no?

Levi leans in and looks sternly into her eyes attempting to scare her " but your attitude says otherwise. " She lands her lips on his, he push her away immediately and wipes his lips " you're quite a bitch. "

Orin: *smiles* arigato.
__________________________________

Levi: irvin.

Irvin : Levi? What's the matter?

Levi: its about keria.

Irvin : I see. To say the truth I don't really believe she will do that kind of thing. The thing is, who has done it? This is military, everything needs to be reported. I can't just let her go. I can't put her in jail that long with no explanation.

Levi: I understand.