10: a bet

Irvin : levi... Gomen

Levi: its... Not your fault. She's framed.

Irvin: its just expulsion. Not that bad.
__________________________________

" staying here won't do me any good..." you had kept a spoon from your lunch they provided you. You easily broke it into half getting rid of the head. It was sharp now.

You could only stare at the wall outside your cell and the broken handle you had. It reminded you of the tough times you were trained in. The days without Levi... It was horrible. You hated it. Yet you can only thank for it now.

You jam the handle into the hole and with strength jack the door open. You walked out and saw a soldier. He pointed the gun at you. " get back!!! " he shouted at you. " gomen. " you went closer and knocked him out.
__________________________________

*knock knock*

Orin: come in.

You open the door to see levi and orin. You clenched your fist. A day without Levi... Was horrible enough. Yet now he's going to be out of your grasp...

Levi: keria... Why...

You charged forward towards orin past Levi. You pin her to the wall, your arm pressed against her throat " why? "

Orin: don't you slander me. I didn't do anything.

Keria: I just wanted a peaceful life with levi-nii... Was that even...  Even... TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!!!

Orin: scary.

" you better be scared. " you threw her to the bed and grabbed a blade you saw Orin had left on the table. " anyway... I'm going to be kicked out. Might as well... Kill someone. Death isn't so bad on its own of I don't have levi-nii. "

Someone help you back, you looked to your side " levi-nii... Why?!!! " You struggle out of his grip amd accidentally drew a line on his arm. He started bleeding. You dropped your blade and started sucking on the blood. Then tearing a fabric of your shirt tying it over " gomene levi-nii... Daijobu? "

He patted your head " um. Daijobu. Don't be so rash. "

Orin: shall out a little secret? The secret levi should have known all this while.

Keria: shut up... Shut up... Shut up...

Orin: she is a monster. Hahaha... Not kyojin. But a horrible horrible monster. She could have her limbs chopped off and she wouldn't have a single expression. Isn't that scary?

Levi: that's it?

Orin: what do you mean that's it?!!!

He cupped your head and brings you to her chest " I've known that since long ago. " That warmth... That smell... Levi's hug... You don't want to leave.

Orin: she's bound to betray survey corps. Like how both of you are bound to separate.

" shut up. " your face blackened. She laughs at you. You leave levi's embrace. " you don't understand very well. Why... Why I so hated myself as being called a monster... " You walked to her with a smile.

" shall I show you why? My disgusting eyes... " your eyes turned with a bloody lust. A small smirk. Her body shivered and fell to the floor afraid. You covered your face with your hand " that's why I hate it. I just like killing things. This face I make... You won't understand... You don't kill... You don't get the excitement... " you lean in " tell me. Which part you like loped off? I'll make sure... To make it pretty. "

Orin:..... Stay away!!!!

Keria: stay away? You framed me first.

Orin: gomen!!!

Keria: then why do it?

Orin: It's just... Just... I couldn't help it that nii-san spent more time on you!!! I'm sorry!!!

You take a deep breath in and return to your normal facial expression " you heard her. "  Irvin walks in " take her in. "

Orin: what....

Keria: trust me. It was a bet. You lost.