15: a chance as fugitive

Irvin: oh Levi.

Levi: you look busy.

Irvin: kind of. Someone has died on that of the celebration.

Levi: it could be anyone. Why survey corps?

Irvin: actually its the whole military.

Levi: I see.

Irvin: why did you come see me?

Levi: here. The pass to get into the inner wall.

Irvin: thanks. The incident was caused by our kyojin killing blades. Its either our people. Or someone stole our blades.

Levi: I see. Who died?

Irvin: some very rich person. A noble. It's really annoying if you ask me. He is an underground dealer. He could have been killed by anyone. Seriously. Even the underground, there's people like you.

Levi: true. Good luck in that.

Irvin: um. Thanks.
_________________________________

Levi: keria.

Keria: hm? What is it?

Levi: who did you kill that night?

Keria: why... You suddenly want to know?

Levi: well... I'm curious.

Keria: I thought you said you won't ask.

Levi: I'm just worried.

Keria: levi... Its ok. I'll be fine *smiles* or did something happen?

Levi: well... *explains *

Keria: what...
_________________________________

-- Martial court --

" keria. Have you entered the innermost wall yesterday? "

Keria: yes.

" do you know why you're here?"

Keria: hai. I'm suspected of killing a rich merchant.

" correct. Did you go in with anyone? "

Keria: no. I went in alone.

" how? "

Keria: pass from Irvin.

" Irvin. Is that true? "

Irvin: yes. She requested for a pass to go in. She wanted to buy something good for her heichou.

" I see. What's your relationship with levi revaille and Irvin? Irvin you answer first."

Irvin: she's an outstanding soldier and so is Levi. So I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to lend her the pass.

" Levi revaille. "

Levi: my imoto.

Irvin: what?

Keria: levi!!!

" explain. "

Levi: adopted since young. We got separated.

" I see. I understand. Keria. "

Keria: irvin my commander. Levi... My heichou.

" you have been spotted in the innermost wall and entering the underground. You admit to that? "

Keria:.....

Levi looked at you as if telling you not to say it. Not to say yes. " yes. I admit." you answered and smiled to his direction. Tears rolled down your cheek as you said that.

" court dismissed. Put her in jail. "
_________________________________

Levi: you idiot!!! Why did you say yes?!!! Was it... Even true...?

Keria: don't know... My orders were just... To kill this person.

Levi: you idiot.

Keria: they would kill petra and the rest. My teacher isn't someone to mess with.

Levi: now what...? Why didn't you deny?

Keria: if I lied... It would get even worse. Then you might be involved. Levi cannot get into jail... *smiles* its fine. Me only.

He banged against the jail,his hands grabbed onto the rails. " tsk. " Then he stretched his arms inside. You held onto his hand and hugged his arm and put it to his cheek " levi... Must be happy ok. Petra seems like a nice match. " Your heart breaks... You wanted him to be happy. Your short lived days with him...

He starts to cry softly " you idiot... " You dry his tears " no crying. I'm just like the other people who die." He kicks against the rails " they were killed my kyojins damn it!!! "

" ahem. " the judge walked it.

He stands aside and the judge walks to in front of you " (name) correct? "

Keria: how did you know?!!

" you know how the dark world looks like. So do I. Money is all I need to know something about you. "

Keria: why would you spend the effort?

" because its obvious you didn't kill the rich merchant. There was another killing in the underground. None lived. That one, was done by you. "

Keria: why are you so nice investigating?

" true enough if everything makes sense I wouldn't really care. There's so many other things I need to care. But... You're under him. And I hate him. That's why. "

Keria: him? My master? Except I've no idea who he is.

" exactly. That's why he won't suspect you looking for him. Kill him and I'll let you free. Always screwing shit."

Keria: meaning?

" meaning. You have a chance as a fugitive. Die or not is not my business. I'm leaving back home at seven. Do as you deem fit. " and he walks away.

Levi: I want to come.

" the judge only make statements. His job is not to find out the details. "