Chapter 13: Doing it All Over Again

Trocox begun walking to his car and he was happy inside. He had just met her "officially" and her really liked her. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He was smiling as he walked to his old black Chevy car and suddenly he got this bad excruciating pain in his chest. He leaned down and held his chest hard and he knew...he knew something bad had happened. 

Maria's mother felt that today was such a good day. She had gotten so many good things done. She had prepared her dress for the Annual Fair and her Hijab. She had been working on it all night to make sure it had the right "touch" to it. She was happy inside with the end results.

She walked over to her mirror in her huge master bedroom and looked at her sparkly, yellow dress. She giggled at the fact that she always ended up matching with Maria. Since that was her only daughter she doted upon her. She bought her anything and everything she wanted as long as it was good. She loved matching with her daughter and her daughter loved dressing like her.

She realized her daughter was not like "most" teenagers. She didn't feel embarrassed to be dressing like her mother. She felt so happy for her daughter because she was maturing into a beautiful, young woman. As she was thinking her husband Adam came in and looked at her.

He started to speak, "I love the dress you're sewing Honey, I am going to love it even more once you're wearing it."

Fatimah looked down and smiled and thought, he could be so sweet when he wanted to. She looked up at him and smiled and was surprised she still blushed despite being 33 and he 35.

She walked over to him and put her hand on his face and said, "Thank you sweety. I look forward to wearing it. I have put a lot of effort into it. 

He looked at her and held her hand and said, "I'm aware, I can see how much effort you put into it, like you do with everything else." 

She looked down and smiled even more. Yacoob ran in their room with Ayana and held up Ayana and said, "Look Mommy she runs in place when I hold her up." They all begun to laugh because she was running in place like those cats did on YouTube. Yacoob was ecstatic because he was finally able to show his mother what he showed Maria a million times over. He kept doing it until they were all in laughter and tears of joy.

Fatimah thought to herself how amazing today was. She looked forward to taking her family to the Annual Fair. It would be even better then last year since there were modifications for them. She smiled and said, "Well honey me and you father have some things to discuss. I also have to finish modifying the last parts on my dress and I'll be all set, so I think it would be best if you leave the room.

Before Yacoob left the room she asked him how his day was today, and he said, "Well my day is okay Mommy, it would be even better if Maria was here." Fatimah realized how much Yacoob loved his older sister and Maria have always loved him since he was a child. She was so glad to have children that were not at each others throats like some kids. She came back into the moment and looked at Yacoob as he spoke.

Yacoob looked at her with a smile and said, "I understand mommy." Fatimah thought to herself how she had such mature acting children. She sometimes wonder if it was something she did to her kids that other mothers did not do. She giggled on the inside and leaned down and kissed Yacoob on the forehead and said farewell to him as he left the room.

She looked at Adam and hugged him and said, "I love my kids." He looked at her with a grin and said, "And what about me?" She looked up at him and said, "And you to sweety.

She awoke to the horrible, piercing pain in her head. She heard Sam gurgling and struggling to breathe. She opened her eyes slowly and realized everything was upside down. She realized the car had flipped completely over. She heard liquid poring out the side of the car and from the smell of it she realized it was gasoline. She tried to move but as she did she heard her chest make this horrible cracking noise and she begun to realize most of her ribs were broken.