Chapter 8

++++AN++++

Hey everyone I am so sorry about not updating in a month. I'm finished with hockey camp, but senior year is starting so I will be really busy. I will try to update Beaulieu's Girl but no promises. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

++++Lilly's POV+++

During the brunch we made some plans for the wedding. It would be during the off season of course. We decided to have the ceremony at St. Patrick's Cathedral. Then the reception would be at Oheka Castle in New York. And the next time the Stars play the Rangers in New York City, we would take engagement photos in Central Park. Who knows when we would even be able to have an engagement party.

"Everyone I have one last surprise." Carl said.

"Oh my god not another one." I sighed.

"It's a good one don't worry. So I got all of you a box for tonight's game." he said.

"That's great thank you." my parents said.

"Will you be sitting with us?" Mr. Hagelin asked.

"I will be sitting with the coaching staff in another box, but I may be able to sit with you guys." I explained. "But if I can't then I'll pop in every once in a while."

"That's fine dear." Mrs. Hagelin said.

"Well we have to get going to prep for the game, but we will see each other after the game." Carl said getting up.

"It was so nice to see you all here together. And it was even better being surprised with your engagement." my mother said.

"See you later. Love you all." I said.

We left, and went back into our room. After getting our stuff together, which wasn't much, we checked out of the hotel, and the limo was there to pick us up. Since it was game day and we just had the morning off, Carl had to do his pregame ritual of a nap, lunch, and then off to the arena. I had to get changed into dress pants, heels, blouse, and a blazer before heading off to the arena.

I got to my office and there was actually furniture in it. I've got to say Seguin did an excellent job with picking out everything. On my new desk there was a sticky note. It read, "Lilly please meet us in the locker room at 4:00." -Jamie Benn

Right now it was close to 4 so I started to head towards the locker room. When I got inside the locker room there wasn't anyone there. As I turned to leave the guys rushed out of the shower area, and yelled, "Congratulations!"

"Thank you everyone." I said smiling.

As I looked around I noticed that Tyler wasn't there, but everyone including the rest of the coaching staff was.

"Hey Jamie do you know where Tyler is?" I asked.

"Not a clue." He answered.

"Okay everyone enough about me this is your game tonight. I believe that you can win, and if every single one of you also believes that then nothing can stop us. Right now let's got work on our warmup." I told them.

Once I got the boys situated, and told them what to do, I went to go look for Tyler. I literally looked everywhere for that boy. Even going up into the seats of the arena I didn't find him. It was until I was close to the nose bleeds that I looked at the ice, and found him sitting on the bench.

"Seguin!" I yelled, but he ignored me.

"Seguin get to the gym, ad warm up with your team!" I yelled, and failed again.