Chapter 10

++++Lilly's POV++++

After practice I got off the ice, went back to my office, and collapsed on the futon. Practice get forever long because of my sleep deprivation. I wasn't in the mood to do anything else today.

Tyler came into my office with Jamie trailing behind him as I was about to fall asleep.

"Ugh are you kidding me I was about to fall asleep." I whined.

"Well you better go home right after this because tonight you are going to be attending the Stars' team Halloween party event thing held at the AAC." Tyler said.

"What?! I'm literally going to end up falling asleep the second I get there." I said.

"Trust me it's going to be a wild party you won't be sleeping." Jamie said.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Here's your costume." Tyler said throwing me bag of clothes.

I looked through the items and pieced together who I was going to be.

"Really Sandy from Grease." I complained.

"Yes that's the only thing I could find in such short notice." Tyler said.

"It's okay. I'll see you two there." I said and started gathering my things to leave.

"See you later." they said and left.

I got my stuff together and headed for my car, hopefully my actually car arrives soon so I can return this rental. When I got to my apartment I went straight to working on my hair, putting so many curlers in my hair. It was either going all out or not dressing up at all. Sandy has this wild amount of curls at the end of the movie so I had to get it just right. My curlers were all set so I put a hair net around them so they would stay. I stripped out of my clothes and struggled to get the iconic tight leather pants on that Sandy wears. After the battle of the pants all I had to get on was the black top, and red heels. Thankfully I had red heels because Tyler did not get those. I set an alarm on my phone to go off at 6:00pm because the party was at 7:00pm. It was 4:20pm now so it gave me enough time to catch up on sleep.

++++Tyler's POV++++

"Tyler hurry the fuck up." Jason said.

"Dude chill, I'm coming." I said.

"We need to get a picture." Jamie said.

Jamie, me, and Jason were going as the three blind mice. Last year we were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"I'm driving." I said.

"Why would you ever want to. That means you're DD." Jason said.

"Oh shit that's right."

We got to the AAC around 7:30 so we were pretty late. Lilly still was here so I was getting a little bit worried.

"Jamie have you see Lilly." I asked.

"Nope didn't even see her car in the parking garage." he explained.

"I wonder where she is." I said.

"Well she's probably having one hell of a hard time getting those pants on that you bought her." Jordie laughed.

"Don't worry she'll be here." Jamie said.

*~*

It's been an hour, and Lilly still hasn't shown up.

"Where the hell is she?" I asked myself.

Everyone has cracked into the alcohol, and were starting to turn the party up a notch. All over a sudden it was like time slowed, and the gorgeous Lilly Brighton walked in and all eyes were on her.

"Lilly?" my jaw dropped.

"Tell me about it stud." she said tossing her cigarette to the floor and stepped on it.

"Damn you look good." I said.

"Thanks Tyler. Cute outfit." she said flicking my mouse ears.

"Let's get this party started." she said going over to the dj giving him a cd.

"7/11" by Beyonce came on.

Lilly went over to the bartender, and got two rounds of shots for the both of us.

"Bottoms up." she downed her first shot, and moved right onto the second.

"It's gonna be a long night." I said taking the shots.