|Work|

Three days had passed since the visit to Antieku. ___ knew about the doves that visited the cafe. She felt angry at herself. Something bad was going to happen and she hated this feeling.

"Kaneki?" She called out to the ghoul sleeping next to her. She had to go to work. She poked his cheek which made him wake up. "Hmm?" He rolled over and fell off the bed. ___'s eyes widened and she ran to his side. He was groaning. "Does it hurt?" She asked. The ghoul laughed. "I only fell off the bed."

"So cute." She cooed, pinching his cheek. He slapped her hand away. "I'm manly." He said, pouting slightly. ___ squealed in her head at how cute he looked. She grabbed his face and kissed him. Kaneki was still sitting on the floor so he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down. They broke apart and Kaneki started laughing. She slapped his chest playfully. "I should start calling you Bakaneki like Touka."

Kaneki's eyes widened and he quickly yelled, "No!" The girl giggled and hugged her lover's chest. Kaneki kay on the floor with ___ laying on top of him. It was intimate yet it was so relaxing. He sighed in content. "So, why'd you wake me up so early?"

"Oh my god! I have to go to work!"

After that the poor girl ran around, getting ready. Kaneki leaned against the bedrest and watched as she scurried everywhere. He chuckled. He was so lucky. He had the most amazing woman in his life. He got up from the bed and walked over to her, hugging her from behind. "Calm down." He whispered in her ear. His breath fanned her skin and it made her feel seduced, in a way. He wasn't even trying.

"K-Kaneki." She said his name in the most attractive tone he had ever heard. He wanted to make her his. I can't even control my thoughts. The boy tried to rid his mind of the inappropriate thought but it was impossible.

"I'm so late." She said when she saw her clock. Kaneki let her go. He shook his head and tried to control himself. ___ turned around to see his ghoul eye activated. His emotions were too strong at that moment. She blushed at the way he was looking at her. "Tch, Tease." He whispered. "We're finishing this when you get back."

That one sentence had her turned on throughout the day.

"Hey, ___ are you alright? You look red." A coworker asked her. She shook her head at the woman, "I'm alright. It's um, isn't it hot out today?"

The coworker gave her a blank look then smirked. "I see." She said, winking at ___. She blushed so hard it made the other woman giggle. "Who is he? Am I sensing naughty behaviour? You do seem to be glowing."

___ furiously shook her head, "I haven't done anything like that with him! He just- he's so ugh!" She groaned and started hitting her on her desk. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." She said after each bang of her head. Her coworker shook her head and giggled. "Somebody has been a bad girl. Did he take off his shirt or something? He has to have done something for you do behave this way."

___ looked away trying to hide her red face. "Well, he- he was- um, shirtless this morning but that's not it!" She squealed like a fangirl after the sentence. Employees walking by stared at her like she lost it. "Oh he probably said the typical guy thing. 'We're going to finish what we started' probably because you turned him on." The woman said bluntly. "Oh my god, can you not say that publicly?" ___ whisper-yelled.

The woman laughed at her shyness and patted her back. "Well, don't forget to take protection when you go home!" ___ froze. She wasn't embarrassed because of the sentence. She was hurt. I don't even need that stuff, she thought. She was so hurt. What could she give to Kaneki? She was sure that he would wants kids someday but she couldn't give him that. Her damned genes messed up that part of her.

"Are you alright?" The woman asked her. __ nodded and gave her a fake smile. "Don't tell me you can't- Oh" her coworker stopped when she noticed ___'s hurt look.

She frowned, she felt bad for the girl. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." ___ shook her head and said, "Its okay, you didn't know."

That night when the girl went home she decided she would tell Kaneki the bad part about her body.

She walked in through the door and went to her new room. As soon as she stepped in, Kaneki closed the door and pinned her against it.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you."

You guys can probably guess what's coming next. I have never ever written a lemon before and this is quiet awkward.

Isn't Kaneki kawaii?