|Touch| R-rated |

I'm warning you readers beforehand! There is going to be an R-rated scene here so read at your own risk.

God this felt awkward writing.

Enjoy some Kaneki and Reader-Chan action'

I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything.
Maybe we're from the same star.

"Kaneki?" ___ said breathlessly. He stared at her with so much love it made her feel weak. She felt as if she would melt any second. "Do you know what a minute without being able to smell you around me feels like?" He asked, his voice was full of emotions.

The girl shook her head. "Tonight, if you let me. I will show you exactly what you do to me." He told her. Those words were enough to make her weak at her knees and she lost her balance, losing the ability to stand. He caught her though, in his arms, he held her.

"K-Kaneki.." She whispered. She had to tell him about herself. She had to tell him that he was making a mistake by being with someone who couldn't give him that kind of happiness. With her he wouldn't have a reason to call himself a dad.

"I already know." He said. She froze. How could he know? She was scared. He was going to leave her anyways. It didn't matter if they had made a bond, she was worthless in her eyes. She couldn't do the only thing that made a woman special.

"I'm sorry.. I should have told you before we got this far." She said, her heart broken. Kaneki stared at her face. She was so beautiful. How could she let something like that get to her? "I don't care if you can't have kids. I love you anyways." He told her.

She looked at him with shock on her face. "You wouldn't mind if we never had kids?" She asked. Kaneki shook his head and smiled, wiping her tears. "Never."

She didn't know how the man she loved could pick her up and kiss her at the same time. She couldn't stand if he even said a few words that made her shy as hell. They kissed with much passion, it surprised her that love could be so strong. Their love was amazing. It was so perfect. Their lips fit each other perfectly, as if they were made to fit.

Kaneki drew imaginary patterns on her bare waist as he bit her earlobe. She moaned at how good it felt. Blushing at the sound she made, she bit her lip to stop it from leaving her mouth. Kaneki wanted to hear her moans though. He pressed his thumb on her lower lip softly and released her lip. It felt so hot when he did that, her breath hitched when he traced his fingers down her lip to her chin then kept going lower.

He caressed her skin lower, stopping above the zipper of her pants. He didn't touch her there yet, not so soon. He move his hand to her thighs and moved his hand under her butt. ___ blushed at the contact. Kaneki pulled her body to his and the little friction it cause made ___ moan his name softly, "Kaneki.."

"You know." He started to say as he made her lay on the bed. He straddled her waist, not putting his weight on her. Taking off his shirt he continued, "A day after I met you. A thought came to my head. I had found some of your books. One of them were 'The beauty and the beast'. When you woke up and I saw you, all I could think was that I'm kind of the beast while you're the beauty." He chuckled. ___ smiled, her cheeks red. She shook her head though.

"In my eyes, you're the beauty."

Those words touched him. He smiled as he caressed her cheeks, leaning over her body. Her hands found their way to his torso. She felt his body from there and up till his shoulder blades. Kaneki's cheeks flushed. Never had anyone touched him this way. Never had anyone even thought him as beautiful.