Chapter Two

As they come out of the shadows you start to notice facial features. They have tan skin, green eyes and long brown hair. They step out further and it is obvious they are female.

You notice she looks excited, but seems to try to hide “That could make things awkward.” She says jokingly glancing at you.

“Oh! I haven’t told you my name yet. My name is Harper. It means harp player! I don’t actually play the harp though…” She starts trailing off. “What’s your name?”

“Alex. I’m not sure what it means though.”

“Well that’s ok.” She says smiling.

“Tell me about your family.” The first topic that appears in your mind.

“My family? Well my Mom died when I seven, but my Dad is still around. His name’s Jeffery. I also have a younger brother and sister, Joshua and Maggie.” You want to know how her mother died.

“Cancer.” She says. Realizing she is answering your unspoken question, you start to feel like comforting her.

“I’m so sorry.” You say trying to be comforting. “What about your siblings. What are they like?”

“When Maggie is the sweetest little girl in the world. She’s only six and knows so much already.” It’s obvious she love her sister a lot. “Her favorite thing to do is play dress up and she always tries to get me to do her make-up. Oh! And Joshua always comes in while we are playing and pretends to be a prince. He’s four. I love a lot.”

Smiling she asks, “What about you? Do you have any siblings?”

Older(Chapter Four)

Younger(Chapter Five)

None(Chapter Six)