Chapter twenty five: surprise

We are on the road heading back home, or in my case Justin's house. I mean it has always been my second home, but I'm worried what will happen because we are just right next door. I relax in the car listening to TKO by Justin Timberlake.

I rest my hands on my stomach as I look out the window. "Justin, can we stop and get some food?" I ask glancing over at him.

"Yes we can. Where do you want to stop?" He asks. I glance back to see Jade and Mike sleeping in the back.

"Subway." I say. Justin nods his head turning into the parking lot. "Should we wake them?" I ask looking over at Justin. He meets my eyes and smiles at me.

"Yes, but they will be cranky and hungry." Just says taking the key out of the ignition.

"I say we get the good then wake them up." I offer. Justin chuckles opening his door nodding his head. I get out and me him behind the car. He takes my hand and we walk in getting in line.

After we get our sandwiches, including one for Jade and Mike, we head back to the car. We throw their sandwiches at them, and they wake up not looking happy.

"What the hell?" Mike asks.

"Shut up we got you guys food." Justin says. We are not to far from home, which I don't know how to feel about it. I know I'll be living with Justin, but will my parents even want to see me? Will Matt?

We eat in silence, but a comfortable silence. When we are done, more like when Justin is done, we head back out on the road. I just can't wait to get out of the car.

----

I fell asleep somewhere along the way. Justin gently wakes me up, and I open my eyes to see we are home. Jade and Mike are both gone dropped off at their houses. "Did you have a nice nap?" Justin asks taking my hand. I nod my head as he helps me out.

"Did you bring all the stuff in already?" I ask looking at the back of the car. Justin chuckles.

"Yes, now let's go my mom wants to show us the surprise." Justin says shutting the car door.

"Can it wait? I have to use the bathroom." I say as we reach the front door.

"I don't see why not." We walk in and see no one down stairs, so I just head straight to the bathroom. I swear I'm going too many times a day, and it's all thanks to Austin and Olivia.

I do my business and wash my hands. I redo my hair into a messy bun and walk out seeing Justin getting hugged by his mother. I hold back a laugh knowing I'm next. I walk over to them, and Justin's mom looks at me smiling widely.

"Nicole." She says happily hugging me. I hug her back smiling widely knowing she loves me... Even after I got pregnant.

"Thank you... For letting me stay here." I say as we pull apart.

"Nonsense, Nicole you have always been part of this family." She says. "Now it's time for the surprise." She squeals. Justin and I look at each other then back to his mom. "Follow me upstairs." She says. We follow her up holding hands, and I'm nervous. What can the surprise be?

We get to where my room here is and she tells us to close our eyes. I hear the door open and Justin squeezes my hand reassuringly. "Okay, open your eyes." She says. We open our eyes, and I feel tears come. They made my room into the babies's room.

There is a dark blue chair in the corner by the windows. A white dresser that has a changing bed on it in front of one window. Two cribs one with blue things and the other with pink.

I walk into the room and just picture Austin and Olivia sleeping in here. I look to Justin, who is just smiling hugging his mother. They look at me and see the tears. Justin immediately comes to my side. "What's wrong?" He asks hugging me.

"Nothing. It's perfect." I say. Justin looks at me and wipes away my tears.

"Then why are you crying?" He asks with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Oh Justin, they are happy tears." His mother says coming over to us. I leave Justin's hope and hug her tight.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I say. She laughs.

"You're welcome. We moved your stuff to Justin's room." She says pulling apart.

"Really?" I ask surprised. She nods her head.

"Yeah, we figured since you two have kids on the way it would be fine if you two shared a room." She smiles. "Now, what do you kids want for dinner?" She asks.

"Pizza." We say at the same time.

"Alright, oh and Matt said he wanted to come for dinner. I told him it was fine by me." I grin looking at her.

"Really?" I ask excitedly. She laughs nodding her head.

"Well I'm glad you like the surprise." She says before slipping out of the room. I turn to Justin smiling.

"He still wants to see me." I say hugging Justin. He looks down at me confused.

"Why wouldn't he?"

"Well, you know I can't go home. My mom said I am a disgrace to the family. I was just afraid he would think so too." I admit.

"Nicole, he was there for you from the start. He wouldn't just jump to your mom's side. When has he ever taken her side against you?" Justin asks chuckling.

"Never." I sigh.

"Now come on, let's go downstairs and watch TV." Justin says letting go and taking my hand.

"Wait." I say. He looks at me confused, and I walk up to him. I kiss his lips, and he kisses back placing his hands on my waist. My arms wrap around his neck keeping us as close as our twins will allow.

We pull back smiling, and Justin pecks my lips before taking my hand. He pulls me out of the room and to the stairs.

We get down quickly and make our way to the family from. Justin sits down and pulls me on him. I sit on his lap and rest my head on his chest leaning into him.

"How different do you think things will be?" I ask looking at Justin.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"When the babies are here." I clarify. He looks away thinking about it. After a few minuets he looks back into my eyes.

"I'm not sure. I mean I know things won't be the same, but it won't be terrible." He assures me.

"I'm hoping it won't be. Do you think we will be able to go to college and get a good job?" I ask worried that our future is totally ruined.

"Shh... Nicole just breath." He soothes me. "Everything will work out. We will just have to roll with the punches. With college we will just have to see what happens." He says and kisses my head. I take a deep breath and let it out calming myself down.

"Thank you." I say feeling myself calm down.

"Anytime sweetheart." He says smiling, and kisses my cheek.
__________________________
Hoped you liked it. Let me know what you think.

The room is on the side or up top.

Don't forget to comment and vote. It makes me want to write more.