Hey guys!!

It's been a while guys, and let me just say thank you all who have read, voted, comment, and added my story to your reading lists!

Without you what I am saying wouldn't even be a big thought it my head. And with the idea also coming from @bigbrownroses

I decided to write a spin off with Alex and Bianca!!!

Who is excited for it!

I don't know when I will actually publish it, but I will for sure let you all know.

Here is what I'm thinking for the cover:

Description:

After all the warnings, you would think this wouldn't happen. All the rumors all ready going around the school. We wanted to prove them all wrong, but things happen.

I sit on the tile floor not wanting to look and see. He has no clue, and I don't think I could tell him. I don't even think I would be able to face my parents. I look up through my leaking eyes, and see it on the counter. I can't bring myself to stand and look at it.

This wasn't supposed to happen to me, to us. We were so careful about it all, and now I'm here crying, and praying. Even though I know what is happening.

There is only one thought running through my head, my best friend's what?

Thoughts?

Please let me know what you guys think, I'll be starting to publish it on here soon.

So, I hope you all will read it and like it like this one.

Please let me know what you think

Love you all