Chapter twenty seven: the last summer get together

"So, Zach isn't coming?" Mike asks wrapping his arms around Jade. They are sitting on the ground leaning against the couch across from the one I'm on.

"He said he was coming." I say running a hand through my hair. Justin comes back into the room with a blue gatorade in one hand and a bowl of Cheetos in the other. He hands me the drink giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. He puts the bowl on the coffee table and Jade and Mike eye it the whole time.

"When?" Jade asks. I shrug looking at the time on the clock on the mantle. The doorbell rings and I get up, Justin helping me, and hurry to the door. The others stay in the room as I answer the door. I open it and grin seeing Zach, who happens to have a good tan from his trip.

"Nicole!" He grins hugging me. He tries to hug me tight, but it's not like he really could. He pulls back and his eyes look to my stomach then to my eyes. "Well, you changed... A lot." He says glancing back to my stomach. I roll my eyes.

"Thanks. That makes me so happy to hear." I say sarcastically. He chuckles hugging me again.

"So, what are they? No one told me." He says pulling away. I step aside for him to step in. He steps in and shuts the door.

"A boy and a girl." Justin says beating me to it. I grin looking at Zach's grin on his face. I look over at Justin who is just leaning on the door frame of the foyer with his arms crossed over his chest. He pushes off the wall and guy hugs Zach.

"It's nice to have you back." Justin says as they pull away.

"It's good to be back. Congratulations on a son and daughter." He grins. Justin moves to wrap his arms around me pulling me into his chest.

"Are the others here?" He asks looks around us. I laugh at him leaning into Justin more.

"What do you think?" Justin asks. Zach rolls his eyes as I stop laughing. I groan needing to use the bathroom once again. I get out of Justin's grip and he looks at me raising an eyebrow.

"I need to pee." I say. He nods his head and I hear Zach laugh. I turn narrowing my eyes at him. "I'm sorry I'm going for three now, but you can go see the others. I'll be right back." I say before heading to the bathroom. I get in and shut the door. I do what I need to before heading back to the family room.

I enter seeing everyone settling down laughing. I sit next to Justin, who wraps his arm around me. I sigh contently and lean into Justin. "So what should we all do?" Zach asks. I look at him shrugging my shoulders.

"How about we go out somewhere? Like old times." Mike says. I nod my head agreeing along with everyone else.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask.

"How about mini golfing?" Jade asks.

"No, we need something fun."
Zach says. Mike smacks the back of his head and Zach groans. "What was that for?" He asks in pain rubbing the back of his head.

"How about we all go to the mall then?" Jade tries again. Everyone agrees not coming up with a better idea.

~~~~

We walk out of American Eagle and head to the food court. "I can't believe that you tried on the skinny jeans."
Jade laughs at Zach. I told him he could do it and should try to, so did Mike and Justin. They dared him to though.

"It's not funny, and they didn't even go on all the way." He groans. She laughs harder and I roll my eyes. Justin has his arm around my shoulders as we walk. I stop in my tracks seeing one person I was hopping to never see again.

"Nicole what's wrong?" Justin asks me.

"She's here." I say. The group stops and looks where I'm looking. There sat that blond cheerleader with her baby daddy Seth. They are happily chatting away, but I can see from Seth's posture he is done. We walk to a table far away from where they are sitting and take a seat.

"Do you want anything impartial?" Justin asks me. I look around at the places there.

"Get me four pieces of pizza." I say craving pizza. Justin nods his head and goes with the guys to get food.

"Seth looks done." Jade says. I laugh nodding my head.

"Yeah I thought the same thing. From the look of it she doesn't have a clue." I say leaning back against the back of the chair. I rest my hands on my stomach and sigh.

"Hey, how much longer until those two rascals are born?" Jade says watching me. She runs a hand through her hair leaning against the back of her chair.

"December 18th, but twins are mostly born early." I say looking down at my stomach sliming. I feel someone watching me, but I don't look. I only look up feeling someone standing near me. It is the one and only cheerleader.

"Well, well, well look who it is?" She says putting one of her hands on her stomach.

"Hello to you too." I say annoyed.

"What are you having, a whole team?" She asks looking to my stomach.

"I'm having twins you bitch." I say getting really annoyed. Seth comes over now too smiling at me.

"Hey Nicole." He greets. He looks at my stomach. "Who is the miserable bastard stuck with you?" He asks. I glare up at him.

"I would say I'm lucky." Justin's voice comes from behind Seth. Seth stiffens and turns to face him.

"You got Nicole pregnant?" He asks surprised. "I thought you two were just best friends." He says looking back to me.

"Yeah we were, and still are, but now we are having twins together." Justin says smiling. I smile to at his happiness.

"I see you two are still going strong." Mike says. Seth goes stiff and Ally just smiles.

"Yeah we are." She chimes. Seth turns to her and gives her a forced smile.

"Ally,"

"Don't." She cuts him off. "You promised until he is born. Then we would give him to the agency together." She says. He takes a deep breath and walks away. Ally goes after him and we just look at each other shocked.

"Wow, did any of you see that one coming?" Zach asks.

"No, but I feel bad. I wouldn't be able to give up my babies." I say looking down at my stomach.

"Perfect timing by the way." Jade praises the guys.

"I know. Zach saw her walk over so we knew we should check it out." Justin says.

"Anyway, we still need to go get the food." Zach says.

"So what are you waiting for? Go!" I nearly shout. The guys laugh going to get our food. "Do they not realize I am eating for three?" I ask Jade frustratedly. She laughs shaking her head.

~~~~

"Well I had a long day." I sigh laying on Justin and I'd bed. Justin chuckles taking his shirt off and throwing it in the hamper. He changes into sweatpants from jeans and crawls into bed next to me. The only thing I really did was go grocery shopping from the list Justin's mom left.

"I bet you did. How are the twins doing?" He asks. He asks this everyday. He kisses my stomach then pecks my lips.

"They are perfect. I just don't like going to the bathroom all the time." I sigh. Justin chuckles pulling me to his chest. "How was work?" I ask. He has been working at the restaurant for two weeks now.

"I like it. There are a lot of nice people there." He says yawning. "Have you heard from the gang?"

"Yes." I yawn. "They are settled into their dorms. Zach says there are a lot of hot girls. Mike and Jade are on the same floor. That's all I've heard." I say snuggling into his embrace.

"Of course Zach would say that." He chuckles. I smile. Justin looks down at me and smiles. "Goodnight Nicole." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight Justin." I reply in a yawn. I close my eyes and let sleep take over me.
__________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry it has been so long. School started... So updates will be slower, sorry.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love you guys