Chapter thirty: its time!!

I finish making breakfast putting it on plates and watch as the two devils come and take them. I groan watching them laugh as they munch on breakfast- all my hard work. "Do I get a thank you?" I question them. It was for them, but I wasn't done putting the rest of the plates together.

"Thanks Nicole." Emily says. Ethan mutters a thanks with his mouth full of food. I roll my eyes as I finish my plate and Justin's. Two arms wrap around my waist, as much as they can, and Justin rests his head on my shoulder.

"What are you making?" He asks.

"Well, eggs and bacon." I grin. He chuckles kissing my cheek. He let's me go getting a cup of coffee. I rub my bulging stomach as I turn the griddle off.

"Emily, where's mom and dad?" Justin asks looking at her after he took a sip of his coffee.

"They went out to work. They want to get hours early in the month." She answers. Well, it is December fourth and that means Christmas is close. Not to mention the twins coming soon.

"Yeah they always want to take the two last weeks off." He agrees. "What are you two doing today?" He asks. Ethan slept over last night, well on the couch.

"I'm taking Emily to movies then to grab something to eat." Ethan says. Justin nods his head.

"Okay, just no funny business." Justin warns sternly. Ethan nods his head gulping, and I bite my lip holding in a laugh. We finish eating with little talking. After we made the 'kids' wash the dishes before they left for the movies. I sit on the couch and relax. Justin comes sitting next to me smiling. "Soon the babies will be here." He grins.

"Yeah, hey do you have work?" I ask.

"Nope, they gave me the month off." He grins placing a hand on my stomach.

"That's nice." I smile. I feel a little discomfort in my stomach, but I know it's just them moving. We sit in silence for a little bit before I feel more uncomfortable and get up to use the bathroom. I walk down the hall and feel hot liquid stream down my legs. I feel my eyes go wide as I start to panic.

"Justin!" I scream freaking out. He runs over to me concerned. He looks down and his eyes widen.

"Did your water break?" He asks freaking out. I nod my head feeling pain in my stomach.

"We need to go to the hospital... Now." I say urgently. Justin nods his head and takes my hand leading me out and to his car. I hold his hand the whole way as I call Matt. He picks up on the first ring.

"Hello?" He asks happily.

"Matt." I groan out.

"Nicole, what's wrong?" He asks concerned.

"They are coming." I say into the phone.

"Okay, just breath Jordan and I will meet you at the hospital." He says before hanging up. I close my eyes resting my head back on the headrest.

"We are almost there Nicole, don't worry." Justin says calmly. I just nod my head rubbing circles around my stomach with my, now, free hand.

~~ Mike's point of view~~

I'm currently cuddling Jade watching a movie. I have no clue what it's called but she wanted to watch it. We are on our break from college and it feels good to not go to classes.

My phone rings and I grab it hearing Matt's ring tone. Why is he calling me? He never calls me. I pick it up and answer it. "Hello." I say kind of tiredly.

"Mike is Jade with you?" Matt asks.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"Nicole, her water broke." Matt says. "Matt stay focused on the road." A female voice says sternly. "Fine then here." There is air being blown into the phone before I hear another voice.

"Um... Hello?" She asks.

"Hi, Is Nicole okay?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah. Meet us at the hospital." She says.

"Okay, we are on our way." I say before hanging up. Jade looks up at me with wide eyes.

"She's having the babies?" She asks trying to hide her excitement. I nod my head smiling. Jade jumps up and runs to the door. I follow her lead turning the tv off and grabbing my keys.

The drive is silent and we arrive there fast. We hurry inside the building holding hands and spot Matt, some girl and Zach. We reach them and smile at them. "Any news?" Jade asks not being able to mask her excitement. I chuckle at how cute she is.

"Not yet, but Justin should be coming out soon to let us know. Oh and by the way this is my girlfriend Jordan." Matt says and introduces us to her. I smile at her and wrap my arms around Jade's waist. She blushes and I kiss her cheek.

"Hi, I'm Mike and this is my girlfriend Jade. And if you didn't know that guy over there is Zach." I say wrapping my arm around Jade's waist. I point with my other hand to Zach, who rolls his eyes.

"Guys, we should probably take a seat." Jade says. We all nod in agreement and head to the waiting room chairs. I sit down and pull Jade on my lap. She blushes but doesn't fight it as she leans back against my chest.

~~~~

We have been waiting for a while with no news. Justin came out about two hours ago telling us Nicole is doing great. Apparently she was about eight centimeter dilated... Whatever that means.

Matt looks nervous as hell waiting to know how his baby sister is. We called Justin's parents and they will come by after work. Emily and Ethan said they were on their way but wanted to stop for some food. Matt keeps shaking his leg up and down running his hands through his hair. Right now, though, he is just pacing the waiting room.

Some people watch him and others don't care. I hold Jade close to me and she looks into my eyes smiling. "I can't wait for when I have kids." She whispers. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"And when will that be?" I ask.

"In the future when we are married." She says, but her eyes go wide realizing what she said.

"So I'm in your future?" I ask grinning. She rolls her eyes at me.

"Well, yeah... I want to be with the guy I love." She says then blushes bright red. Did she just say what I think she did?

"You love me?" I ask shocked. She gulps nodding her head, and I grin at her. "I love you too." I say, and with that I smash my lips on hers. Nothing else was going on at that moment. Nothing else existed at that moment... Just us.

We hear doors open and the sound of shoes walking to us. We pull apart only to see Justin. Just as he reaches us his sister and her boyfriend arrive. Justin is grinning from ear to ear.

"Do you guys want to meet Austin and Olivia?" He asks. We all get up nodding our heads and grinning. We follow him to the room with Matt holding Jordan's hand, Ethan holding Emily's hand, and my holding Jade's hand. I glance at Zach, who is walking with his head down, and frown. I pull Jade closer to me sob I can whisper something to her.

"We need to get Zach a girl." I whisper. She nods her head glancing at him.

"When you walk in you guys have to be quiet." Justin says when we get to the elevator. We all nod, but I know we won't be able to be quiet.
__________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry for the long wait.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you thought.

Hope you enjoyed... Love you all