Chapter 3

Hello Beautiful!

Like I mentioned before some times it will switch time periods indicating some sort of flashback or memory.

The Picture is of Katarina aka Katherine. 

Enjoy!

~~~~

~England 10th century~

Its been 3 years since the events that took place back in Italy. I am now 21 and I've taken residence with a very rich family here in England.

I simply told them that I am an orphan and used my method of persuasion to convince them for me to stay for a little while. The Ackermans are well known in England, they host many parties for the smallest things.

However they have accepted me as their daughter so I am heavenly showered by gifts, especially by the eldest son Jeremy. He reminds me of my Enzo except that Jeremy seems that he can't take NO for an answer.

He does whatever he wants and is a spoiled brat at times.

"Come on love, why don't we go out and have some fun?" Jeremy insisted and he grabbed hold of my waist and begins pulling me against him. We were in the garden of his estate walking closer to the forest.

"No thank you, love" I mimic his soft voice with a hint of sass. I roughly pulled away from him and I saw him smirk.

"You can't deny the attraction between us my sweet Katarina." Again he came close to me.

I was getting frustrated. I don't allow myself to feel myself love due to the chaos I bring with me. I don't want Jeremy and its for his own good.

I step closer to him, " You don't know how wrong you are Jer, I can't stand being in the same room as you," I spoke harshly hoping to get my point across. I hate that I have to be so rude but I'm doing it for his own good.

His smirk fell instantly and he held on to my arm. "How dare you!" he screamed at me.

Pulling me roughly he pushed me up against a tree and I felt how a branch pierced my side. I gasp in pain. I needed to get out of here before anything he or I might regret.

"You come into my home seeking shelter and we shower you with gifts and love. I have protected you from this world and loved you. And how do you repay me you hag?! By rejecting me even if im the only reason your possibly alive. I should have let my family throw you out." He hissed and he repeatedly threw me against a tree.

Blood was gushing out and my patience was running low.

He was growing angrier by the minute and I saw as he approach my once more with his hand held high to hit me. Before he even had a chance to touch me I grabbed his wrist and twisted behind his back before sinking my fangs into his shoulder. He screamed in pain but I held him tight before I felt him grow limb. Almost as fast as it happened I pulled away shocked at what I did. I usually have better control over myself. He fell to the floor with a barely audible heartbeat. I rushed over to him and bit into my wrist.

Vampires have the ability to heal almost instantly with their blood and if a vampire were to share its blood to a human then it would heal them too. But if a human were to die with vampire blood in their system then they would come back as a vampire and would need to fed in order to survive.

Without a moment hesitation I held my wrist at his mouth and watch as he began to drink. Once he regain consciousness I grabbed hold of his face and stared straight into his eyes.