Chapter 18

Fast update due to the small fact that I was bored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dean's Pov~

(When he walked right out)

"Sam!" I screamed after my idiotic brother.

I don't know what the hell his problem is but I'm about to find out because he is pissing me off.

I raced after him and grabbed hold of his shoulder making him face me.

"Sam! What the hell is your freaking problem!?" I asked him with my anger getting the best of me.

"Noth-"

"I swear if you say nothing one more time I will shoot off your dick!" I cut him off.

Sam looked at me challenging and I just glared back. He knew I would do extreme things so when he turned away I knew he understood.

He mumbled something his breath.

"Speak louder Sammy!"

Sam looked at me with a hit of anger.

"I like Katherine!" He yelled.

To say I was shock was an understatement. It felt as someone shot me in the chest hundreds of times.

"You like Kat?"

"Yes I do Dean, and it upsets me knowing the fact that you like her too!" He yelled as he hit the metal fence.

Do I like Katherine?

Yes.

"So this is why you are upset. Because to me it seems like a stupid reason when you just came back from having an all-nighter with some chick." I spoke harshly.

"Yeah after you were making out and practically having sex in front of me!"

"We were hexed you dumbass!" I screamed at him.

Sam was about to yell back when his phone rang.

We both looked at the caller and saw it was Kat. That's weird she never calls us.

"Hello" Sam spoke.

Sam held a confused face on until he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Get your gun Crowley is at the room with Katherine!"

I reached for my gun and my demon knife. If he hurts Katherine I swear I'll gank him!

We ran back to the room and once we swung the door open our guns were raised and what was happening in front of us made us gasp.

Katherine, who had red eyes and was, glowing, pushed herself off the wall and walked towards Crowley.

"Well what do you know? You do have angel blood in your system." Crowley smirked again which caused my anger to explode.

Katherine's claws began to grow and she sliced Crowley across the chest.

He hissed in pain before laughing.

"You think you can kill me! The king of Hell!" He hissed.

She suddenly moved closer and grabbed his throat. Before any of us could do anything he vanished.

Katherine began calm down and eventually stopped glowing.

Sam was looking confused but I ignored him as I ran to Katherine to make sure she was okay.