Halloween part 3

Dan's POV:

I'm deciding if I should go to Aja's Halloween party. My girlfriend stef is insisting to go because she said it would be so fun. To be honest I am dating stefany just to use her as a distraction. I feel like every time I am around Meri something bad happens. I wrote the song "I bet my life" for her and my past. "Hey babe, what do you think about this costume?" You look like a basic slut who is desperate for attention. " it looks great on you... Hurry up we are almost leaving." I shut the door and head my way to the car.

Stefany POV:

Dan needs to know how to be patient. If he wants me to look good and sexy then he needs to know that I need a lot of time. I'm going to this bitch I think her name is Aja's party. I've heard about her, she used to date with my man and that they broke up and they are still friends. I also heard about another whore that Dan still has a crush on. That bitch can die and fuck off, he is my man. I think the whore that Dan likes is going to be at the party. I won't accept the fact that Dan still has feelings for her, I mean everyone likes me. I'm that girl that everyone wants. I head downstairs and head outside to find Dan in the car. If only he knew that I really don't like him but his money is what attracted me the most. After all no one is going to tell on me and no one is going to find out.