Halloween Part 4

America's POV:

I had arealdy arrived to the party. Oh shit!! This house is arealdy packed full of people. As I walk through the massive crowd of people, I start to get anxiety. I only get anxiety in places that there is a lot of people and if I don't know anyone. I try to make myself calm down but I just can't. So I went to look at different places to see if Aja is there. Once I look at the kitchen she is standing there with a guy who I think is one of the members to her band. As I walk where Aja is at, I start to get nervous. What happens if she doesn't like the costume? Would the guy think I'm a slut or a whore for wearing this costume? I have to stop being so negative about everything, it is a bad habit of mine. "Hi there Merebear. Omg you look so hot in that costume, I knew that it would suit your body." "Thanks Aja and you look beautiful in your costume! I'm sooo jelly of you." "Thanks Merebear! Heyyyyyy do you want to sing a song for the party?" Should I or should I not. " Aja, I would love to sing but you know I have anxiety and I feel like people are going to think that I sing bad. Plus I don't know what song to sing." "Don't worry, oh and you should sing " beast" my band members can perform with you if you want." I think I have the courage to sing, it has been a while since I've sing in front of people. "Ok, I'll sing.... Just because you insist. I'm going to need 30 minutes of practice and then I'll perform." "Yes, 30 minutes its fine by me. Oh and you can use the recording room. And thank you soooooooooooooooo much America"