Untitled Part 17

Dan's POv:

After Aja said her part, America started to cry and she looks really pale. Then you know it she looks like she is about to faint. Wait she is about to faint I quickly reacted by getting up quickly and yelling her name " America, AMerica!!!" I quickly catch her as she had fainted. "Ryan we need to get her to the hospital she doesnt look right shes pale."  We quickly got into the car and went to the nearest hospital witch was 15 minutes away from here. I now reggret on what I said, it was harsh and she doesnt deserve this. She hates me know and would never talk to me after all the harsh things i said to her. Its all my fault, why does it always happen to me. That I will always hurt at least someone who doesnt deserve to be in pain. We quickly got into the ermengency room and there were lots of people staring at us, but i didn't care. "Help my friend here has fainted and she looks really pale, we dont know whats wrong with her." They put her on a bed stroller thingy and took her in to an emergency room. "Umm sir are you a relative to this young women." "No i am just her friend, she doesnt have any family here." "Okay we will like to find out her name, Birthday, and thats all we need to know since you do not know that much about her." The nurse said. " Her name is America Edwards and her birthday is on july 4th, 1987." I remember that day when she came to my concert and she told me that it was her birthday. " Thank you sir the doctor would be almost done with her analysis."  Ryan had left arealdy because He needed to go to work and Aja left because she didnt care at all. I have nothing to do and i need to gget my mind off of things. I couldnt leave her here so I took some paper and a pen. I needed a new song for our new album Smoke+ Mirrors. I had too concentrate really hard. Ive decided to write about America and the people i have made them feel bad. 

I know that i took the path that you would never want for me....

Remember when i broke you down to tears..... That made me think about America, that i made her cry because of all the harsh things i said to her. So i continued to think and write more.

Don't tell me that I'm wrong, Ive walked  that road before and left you on your own and please believe them when they say that its left for yesterdayAnd the records that ive played...... Please forgive me for all ..... I've done.......

I Finally made the first song on the album for Somke+Mirrors... "I bet my life"