Wrong place at the the wrong time...

America's POV:

I don't know what's wrong with him. Its bothering me so much. It hurts me to think that he is mad at me.  I need to think right now and the only thing I could think is by leaving him alone. So I got my things together and I left his house not knowing on where to go.  I headed to this small cafe near the corner. When I answer the barista greeted me "hello what can I help you." " can you help me find a cheap hotel or motel I don't know I don't have anywhere to live." " you can come by my house my sister and my mom lives there too" should I or should I not I mean he's a stranger, but he told me that his mom and sister lives there so I'll just take my chances go with him. " okay but I don't want question what's your name?" my name is  Ryan volkman and what's your name?" "well Mr curious man my name is America Edwards." "ok America my shift is over in 5 minutes so you could wait on that table over there." "Ok Ryan." I said with a cheerful tone. 5 minutes later......... "I'm done America let's go head over to my car follow me"

Once we got to his house by the way I say its huge. He open the car door for me which was really nice of him to do that. once Ryan opened the door to his house something I didn't want to see in the billion years. I see dan and I'm assuming that its ryan sister who he is kissing. Once ryan  slams the door Ryan and the girl looks up at us.