Breaking down and darkness part 1

America"s POV:

Everyone  is staring at me, I am just shocked to see him with another girl. I had the feeling of jeasouly, but we arent even dating. Its probably some fangirl feeling or something. Then i hear a cough and I snapped out of my mind. "America I would like you too meet ,my sister Aja Volkman. Aja this is my friend America Edwards." Me being the polite person as I am greeted her nicely. "Hi its a pleasure to meet you." I said happily and nicely. But in the inside I was furious and wanted to scream at Dan so badly. " Hello America its a pleasure too meet you too. Oh and this is my boyfriend Dan weve been dating for a month now." She said while looking at Dan. Then i think about.... they have dating for a month.  Dan had never told me that he had a girlfriend. " Hello Dan reynolds right?" I am trying to act like I dont know him. " Yes thats right. Well me and Aja better get going to our date we have. Bye ryan see ya later." Then he looks at me with lots of hatred.......  

After they had left ryan and I had decided to go to the movies. We are seeing Mocking jay and im soo excited to see it. " So America whats your favorite candy?" Ryan asked randomly which was pretty cute. " Well Mr. curious george... my favorite candy would be...... anything that is sour baiscally."  " Mr. curious george really.. Hmm then I need to find a nickname for you lets see... How about tweety bird"......