Breaking down and darkness part 2

America POV:

" Hahaha Tweety that's a unique nickname I had ever gotten." Ryan has a sweet, funny personality but nothing compared to Dan. Wait what am I thinking about Dan. Stop it America he has never cared and liked you. Just by thinking of Dan had gotten me dizzy. " America are you okay you look really pale?" No I am not okay but I didn't wanted to bother him. " Yes I am okay let's just go back to your house please?" I said with a weak voice. " Yes let's go because I have a feeling that you are not okay." " I'm fine don't worry let's just go."

After the car ride:
America's POV:

We finally got to our destination which is Ryan's house. " We are here." said Ryan while opening the door for me. " Oh my such a gentleman you are. You're such a fine young man." I said with a British accent. " Wow America you speak British very well. Shall we enter my luxurious flat." Ryan said with a failing British accent. " We shall enter the place you must call a luxurious home." We started laughing as we entered his house and again we found Aja and Dan together cuddling while watching a movie. They turn around to look at us. Dan gave me a cold look and said " What is she doing here , she doesn't belong here at all. Aja and I were peacefully watching a movie until you came in America. Who names their child America that is just messed up. I bet your parents were crazy as you. They abandoned you because they don't like you at all and never wanted you and guess what nobody likes you." Ouch that was Hurtful. Then Aja started to speak up " Aww poor baby..... who cares and Dan is right. Your just trying to get him and have him all by yourself.  Well guess what he is mine and only mine. Ryan why are you with her she is just going to mess with your feelings and hurt you so bad. I am just giving you a warning so you could look out at yourself."I started to cry and Dan and Aja started to laugh at me. I am feeling dizzy and my vision is getting blurred. And then I dropped on the floor and all I heard was Dan yelling my name.............

All I could see is darkness everywhere..........