birthday suprise part 2

America's POV:

I finally got to the stadium luckily there wasn't lots of people here yet. I hand the ticket person my ticket and headed in side to find my seat. I got front row tickets just to see them in a good view. I can't wait until the concert starts. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find the one and only Dan Reynolds in front of my face. " Hey I see you sitting there alone and looking bored. mind if I ask you what's you're name?" " Hi my name is America Edwards." I said awkwardly. " That's a beautiful name and I never heard someone named america before." " My parents would fight on naming me and they couldn't decide. So when I was born on July 4th they thought of an idea on naming me after our country." I said proudly. " I really like you're name a lot." I looked away because I didn't want him to see me blush. " Thanks" " You're welcome and the show is almost about to start so I will invite you backstage after the concert." " okay see you then" I smiled but in the inside I was screaming for joy.

--------------------beginning of the concert------
America's POV:

The opening acts had finish preforming and I will be honest they are very talented. Then I hear the beat to battle cry starting. I was screaming and dancing and singing along. Then on top of the world was about to start. when the music stops Dan speaks in the microphone " May I please have America Edwards come up on stage." He was pointing on me so I headed my way upstage feeling a little bit scared. ..... to be continue. ...