Beast

Dan's POV:

I can't believe I survived a whole car ride with stefany. She sings like a dying pig no offense. As I think about it I never heard America sing before. Oh well, I get out of the car and stefany yells at me " HEY!!! Be a gentlemen and open my car door. You need to help out the love of your life." Bitch, you got that wrong. So I started laughing and slammed my door. I went to her side of the door and opened it and then I quickly slammed it on her face. Bitch had that coming.
I walk and I can tell that some people are already drunk and most of them are either talking, making out, or found something else. I head inside of Aja's house and it is still packed. I make my way over to where Aja is standing. "Oh hey there Dan, whats up" "Nothing, just got here though." "Oh well today someone will be performing in front of everyone. Just wanted to tell you that its going to start in 5 minutes." I wonder who is performing tonight? "Oh ok, I'll just hang around with you meanwhile the performance starts." "Perfect, come on let's get into our seats. The performance would be in the back yard." I was confused when she said that the performance was going to be in the backyard. As we went outside I arealdy see a stage set up and rows of chairs set up too. I feel like I'm forgetting something... I wonder what it is? Oh yea I forgot that I brought Stacy with me. Oops.. Oh, well she is probably making out with another guy.

----------------- 5 minutes later---------------

America's POV:

It is time for me to preform. I am really nervous right now because its been a long time since I've singed in front of a crowd. As anxiety tries to build up I started to breathe heavily. Aja comes over " don't worry America. Breathe easily and remember no one is going to judge you. I know that you are going rock out there. Just remember if you were singing to me. Ok, now take it easy." I started to breathe normal and started to calm down. "Thank you Aja." She nodded and went on stage. She introduces me to the crowd and leaves the stage.