Good news America

Dan's POV:

I had finished explaining to her on what had happened. I just want her to remember me, I know what you guys are thinking you guys don't even know each other. I know that we don't know each other but there is some thing that makes me attracted to her. I went back to reality and I see her staring at me. "Dan... Dan Reynolds" she said softly and then she gasps. "Dan... I remember now, I remember everything." That's good I mean like she remembers me and all. Then I realized if she remembers everything then I have to go tell the doctors. I quickly got up and went to go get Dr. Micheal.

Americas POV:

When I told him that I remembered everything I saw his frown turn upside down. (Lol see what I did there okay back to the story.) Then quickly ran out of the room. Did I do something wrong? I hope not I mean he probably freaked out or doesn't want to see me no more. That made me said thinking that he doesn't like me at all. Then the door opened and the doctor walked in " Hello america. I'm glad to see you awake." He said cheerfully. "I'm glad to awake too" I said then I turn around to see dan smiling at me. "Well good news america as soon as you fully recover which would be 2 days. You will be able to go home." The doctor said. I replied with a thank and then I yawned. " Get some rest america." Dan said softly. "Okay goodnight"