Alone And Hurt A Kyo One Shot

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock. The clock hands swing back and forth in a repeated manner. You stared blankly at it clock studying its ever move the way it swung back and forth the noise it made, and the way it mesmerized the viewer. All you could do is stare at the clock maybe over time the pain would die away slowly and painful maybe it would leave it. It hurt so much to know you're a monster and you couldnt be loved.

Even cutting wasn't helping you would cut your cuts would heal. Even the deep gashed would vanish within a day or couple of minutes. You got sick of trying to harm your self because it wouldn't work so you decide to train until you were to tried to work anymore.

It was that simple all you could do is tried your self out and nothing more you could cause harm to your self. You decided to move to Japan after your parents abandoned you because they believed you to be a monster. You wanted to get away from all the memories, painful experiences, and never wanted to live that life again. You had found an apartment in Japan and left as soon as the first ticket was available. 

After several hours you arrived and you took a cab to your apartment. You walked into the empty space and placed your bad on the side you pulled out a pair of pj's. You walked into the shower letting the water soak your body then finally put on your pj's and fell asleep. You woke up the next morning to a very noisy alarm clock. You quickly out ready when you took a glimpse at the uniform (you got it by mail a couple of days before you left). You concluded upon not wearing it was too girly for you. Instead up slipped into a pair of jeans, and a black T-shirt with your black vans. 

You walked to school after a while of searching you finally found it, it was nothing like your self back home. Everyone were walking around in their uniforms you got glares from people. You just continued to walk to the main office and pick up your schedule. You arrived at the main desk and were greeted by a very friendly woman,

"Hello you just be Jenny Allston." 

"Yes." you replied. 

She flipped through her papers and pulled out your page with your name on it. She handed it to you and said,

"Hope you like it and good luck."

You offered her a smile and moved on your mary way until you stumbled upon a boy. You ran straight into a boy with bright orange hair and luminous red eyes. You were lost in his eyes that you didnt realize you were just laying on him. Suddenly he yelled,

"Baka, watch where your going and get off of me!"

You quickly yanked your self off of him and ran past him why did everyone treat you this way. Tears began to slid down you flushed cheeks and you ran right into the girls bathroom. Your first day at school and you were running into people, yelled at. You wiped away your tears, strolling to your class only to be face to face with the orange head kid. You looked down in embarrassment, the teacher told you to take a sit after introducing you to the class. You were assigned a seat next a boy with purplish hair and eyes.

A girl with green eyes, brown eyes and was very hyper. You were sitting right in front of carrot top making your cheeks flush red. The class finally ended and you raced out of the class to your next only to face the boy again. The rest of the day you tried to avoid him whenever you could but during lunch it was unavoidable. You were seating silently by the tree looking at the sky and munching on your sandwich you had made. When the brown hair girl came up to you and said,

"Hi, I'm Tohru Honda." 

Hi, Im Jenny. you replied.

"Come why don't you have lunch with us?" she asked.