Sweet As A Rose Deadly As The Thorns[Vampire Knight]

I hope you like this it was a long time to write it! its one of my older works! This has some sexual content in it! But its not like crazy amounts. It doesnt have bad words that relate to sexual stuff if ya know what I mean!  I hope you like it comment and vote!

__________________________________________________________________________________

~Past~

“Please Stop!” I screamed, running through the open space.

[Please don’t fight not for me!] I ran faster as I could in between the two men, my small body barely being able to stand up. I had tears falling down my face extremely hard, nothing was making sense to me right now. I stood in between the men, each holding up a weapon of destruction. [Please don’t fight] I cried to my self, as I clasped to the ground.

~Present~

I jolted up in my bed, looking around the room, feeling the fresh tears falling down my pale face. I could not control this emotion inside of me it was driving me crazy. What is this feeling? I felt so relieved when I looked at the clock it was time for school, something I was actually looking forward to today. I ran off into the bathroom quickly as I could trying hard not to trip on the mountain of clothing laying there.

“Ah!” I screamed, crashing to the floor.

[Damn I spoke to soon!] I thought angrily to my self. I heard a chuckle behind me from my current position I twisted around to see Yuuki standing with her arms crossed over her chest laughing. [Damn she had to come now too!] I yelled in my head, [Curse my loudness in my head I’m going to break my brain one day screaming like this] I scolded my self in my head.

“Care to tell me what you are doing?” questioned Yuuki, pulling me to my feet.

“I was about to get dressed before the stupid clothing monster tripped me.” I replied, playing innocent and poking the pile of clothing. “See it moved.”

Yuuki gave me a yeah right look before, pointing me to the bathroom door, saying march your ass in there now and change! I quickly ran off into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I placed my back to the wall, remembering the first time I had actually meet Yuuki.

~Flashback~

“No, Zero!” yelled, an angry voice.

I span around to see a girl with short brown hair, and red eyes, pulling on a snowy white hair boy with light lavender eyes. The girl looked extremely upset and had tears in her eyes. The boy looked as through if he were fighting something invisible in front of him. I starred for a few minutes before I turned around to walk off, as I turned around I ran smack into someone. I fell backwards onto my butt, looking up at the young man with messy brown hair and brilliant red eyes.

I felt my heart flutter and then ache to pain, I clutched my hand over my heart holding it tightly I as I could. I knew I was digging my nails through the school uniform but it hurt so bad.

“Kaname-senpai.” yelled the girl, running to his side.

I didn’t say anything I stood up trying to balance my self, my vision was blurry I could barely see anything, I felt my lips part trying hard to breath in the air. It refused to pass through my tubes to my lungs, I felt my heart ache to more pain. It was like someone was piercing knives through my heart. I cringed to the deep pain before stumbling off, I did not make it far though. I fell back against the wall, breathing heavier than I usually do. I felt all the weight being lifted off my feet, my eyes immediately snapped opened to see piercing red eyes.

[Who is he and what is doing?] I questioned, my self. Closing my eyes for some strange reason, oddly enough I felt safe with him.

~Two Hours Later~